- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
What we do at Detectify
Detectify was born from the simple idea that the internet is broken. Our founders are among the best ethical hackers in the world. They have found critical vulnerabilities at tech giants like Google, Facebook, and Dropbox and used their hacker knowledge to build an advanced web application security scanner that is used by companies such as Spotify, Trello, and KING.
We also collaborate with a global network of handpicked white-hat hackers, who continuously provide us with valuable security research. Our crowd-based security program allows us to bring in the best independent security researchers in the world and automate their findings into our tool.
What our Product Design team does
Our Product Design team works as a centralized entity where UX designers, UI designers and strategists work togetherto make compelling experiences and to keepour design is consistent across all our products.
Our product design team plays a key role in laying the foundation of the design culture at Detectify. They are agile and accountable. They are here to understand the context our customers work in and implement solutions that are consistent.
What you will get to do in our web team
As a UX designer, you will make sure we deliver the best possible user experience for our clients and researchers. You will collaborate with designers and developers to build a consistent UI and experience across the whole user journey. You will also be a strong advocate for design thinking and will bring your knowledge and practices to the greater organization in order to help ensure quality across our platforms.
This role is about re-building something new. You’ll be a part of pushing our design process, user-centricity and design culture by actively engaging in teamwork. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Gathering insights about our platforms from our users, data team and other stakeholders
- Developing prototypes that you can present and motivate to stakeholders
- Contribute to the design system together with other designers
- Work closely with the web team to make sure the features are implemented in the right way
Who you are
You are self-driven and often make data-driven decisions. You embrace feedback from peers and do not hesitate to adapt to changes needed in a fast-paced environment. You are also willing to give feedback to your teammates and dare to make tough decisions.
You are a good communicator and can confidently interpret and understand the needs of the customer/end user. You are goal-oriented yet continuously evaluating, reflecting and improving on your own solutions.
You have solid experience in creating, structuring and implementing your own ideas and have experience in :
- Designing complex systems, ideally in a B2B context
- Design systems, as a tool to increase release pace and consistency
- Design tools like Sketch, Invision, Adobe XD or preferably Figma
- User research methods, qualitative and quantitative.
So, what do you think?
If you wish to be a part of this innovative, problem-solving Product Design team helping other developers to secure web applications, send us your contact details below and we’ll take it from there. This is going to be fun!
Andra webbjobb i Ospecificerad arbetsort