- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you the Developer/Scrum Master we are looking for?
Do you want to be part of a collaborative and dynamic team, working on the forefront of Mobile Native Applications?
Do you want to drive the shift to a future of sustainable transport? In transforming the transport industry, there are many opportunities for new solutions and businesses.
Our mission is to provide Mobile application services to customers based upon the connected vehicle.
We are looking for a Developer/Scrum Master to strengthen our Mobile app development team. You will be working both as a developer and also as a Scrum Master for our external development team.
The work includes development of mobile applications and surrounding services.
You will be working mainly with our Fleet app where Scania´s customers can keep track of their vehicles and drivers. The team is placed in two locations, here in Södertälje and also off shore.
We work in a great and multicultural environment, so you will be speaking English on a daily basis!
Main tasks in this role consists of:
• Detailing and planning of tasks for the team.
• Development and operations of our services, which can involve deep analysis and troubleshooting.
• Facilitating discussions, decision making and resolving issues.
• Supporting the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
• Keep track of the details like functionalities and permissions related to our apps.
• Requirement studies, planning, implementation and verification.
There are many development teams within Connected Services and Solutions. Right now, we are doing a major technology shift towards cloud-based services and a key success factor is working across teams.
• Interest and maybe some experience in mobile development techniques for Android and IOS.
• Willingness to work as a Developer/Scrum Master in an international team.
• Cloud Aware. Interest in cloud based development and operation. Practical experience is preferable, but a strong interest is most important!
• You see cross team collaboration as a success factor.
• Preferable is some knowledge in SW architecture for mobile services.
For further information
Do you think this sounds exiting? Want more information?
Please contact: Anders Appelsved, Head of App Enablement, +46 (0)8 553 53399 or [email protected]
Due to vacations, questions cannot be handled from July 11th to August 12th.
Apply via our website: http://www.scania.com/career by August 23rd at the latest.
Job Id: 20192091 Your application can include a cover letter and a CV.
Applications will be reviewed and interviews held continuously during the recruitment process.
Scania är en världsledande leverantör av transportlösningar. Tillsammans med våra partners och kunder leder vi övergången till ett hållbart transportsystem. Under 2018 levererade vi 88 000 lastbilar, 8 500 bussar samt 12 800 industri- och marinmotorer till våra kunder. Vi omsatte över 137 miljarder kronor, varav 20 procent utgjordes av servicerelaterade tjänster. Scania grundades 1891 och finns idag representerat i mer än 100 länder, och har drygt 52 000 medarbetare. Forskning och utveckling är koncentrerad till Sverige, med filialer i Brasilien och Indien. Produktion sker i Europa, Latinamerika och Asien, med regionala produktcentra i Afrika, Asien och Eurasien. Scania ingår i TRATON.SE. För ytterligare information, besök http://www.scania.com.