- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We’re looking for a System Administrator with DevOps skills to manage our production systems, servers and processes. Ideally someone with programming experience in Ruby, Python, Perl or similar dynamic language.Profile:Take ownership of a topic and successfully bring it to completionOrganizedAble to communicate effectively and convey information clearly and simply to stakeholders and colleaguesAbility to deal with many tasks/requests at the same timeAbility to prioritizeWork effectively with remote teams You’ll be leading the efforts to make Promote’s infrastructure stable and scalable. Promote is built using a micro services architecture, and the production environment currently consists of about 100 small servers.The primary areas of responsibility are technical design, planning, implementation, and performance of our infrastructure. You’ll support the dev team with knowledge of server performance and automation, and insights from production.Main tasks:MonitorDeployMaintainDocumentConfiguration managementStability improvementsAutomation of servers and tasks (releases, VPSes)Manage incidentsDevelopment of tools (alerting, monitoring)OptimizationSome of the tools we’re working with:BashDebian Linux and other distributionsRubyPythonSQLGNU toolchain
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Frontend-utvecklare inom React till Hjärt-Lungfonden, Stockholm
- Campaign Manager/Ad Ops
- We are looking for a new front-end developer to join the GLOMOsapiens crew!
- Frontendutvecklare till Avanza
- Senior .Net developer to SEB in Stockholm