- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we’re good at it. But now we want to be even better! We’re looking for a Full Stack Lead Developer within IT.
Alfa Laval is currently on an IT and Digital transformation journey where we need to strengthen our IT organization with several positions. If you would like to be a part of this exciting journey, apply now as we continuously meet and interview relevant candidates. We hope to welcome you to Alfa Laval.
Who you are
Who you are
We think you see solutions rather than problems, you can effectively prioritize and execute tasks. With no prestige you build trust, by deep knowledge within your domain.
We believe you are self-motivated team player and are highly interested in value creation by evolving our web. You appreciate to work in an international and cross-cultural environment and in line with Alfa Laval drivers; Action, Interaction, Satisfaction.
About the job
Our website with its connected platforms is a very important area for us and we put a lot of effort to have a good user experience and to be user friendly. We want to be the company that is easy to do business with.We are working in a highly adaptably environment and you will work closely with a team of project managers, developers and support organization. Together you will design, develop and maintain the Alfa Laval website which is a part of a bigger ecosystem.
As a part of the team you will:
* Be responsible for development and improvements of the Alfa Laval EPIserver platform
* Heading/leading project closely together with stakeholders, designing new functions and integrations
* Support the rest of the technical team with expertise on existing platform
* Create and maintain necessary component, system, platform and operation documentation for global systems
* Act as solution developer in projects
What you know
We believe you have worked as a Solution Architect or a Front End / Back End Developer. You have a proven experience from EPIserver CMS (at least 5 years), responsive web design, ASP.Net., HTML 5 and CSS. You have worked with quality and test assurance of solutions as well as third-party products and solutions integrations. You might have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
It is an advantage if you have worked with SEO, Market Automation and in an agile environment.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success.
For more information, please contact
Michael Nöbbelin, Manager +46 703 16 67 73
Kristina Ljungkvist, HR, +46 722 16 78 90
Bodil Arvidsson, Akademikerna, +46 (0) 730696343
Bror Garcia Lantz, Unionen, +46 (0) 709 366985
Stefan Sandell, Ledarna, +46 (0) 709787364
Please send your application no later than 31st of August 2019. Applications will be reviewed continuously
What about the job
What you know
Add video (URL link and text only)
Andra webbjobb i Lund
- Senior Systemutvecklare med programmerings/nätverkskunskaper
- Predictive Algorithm Optimization
- Framtida möjligheter - Embedded / AI / Produktutveckling
- Fullstack C#-utvecklare till Consulence i Lund
- UX/design-strateg till Koncernstab kommunikation i Lund/Malmö