- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are now recruiting an experiencedSolution Architect for one of our customers. You will be working from the customers offices in Stockholm.
Within our team, we are around 10 international and highly skilled developers who share a passion for software development. We are working cross-functionally and methodologies.
Currently, we are working with some exciting projects such for our customers both on site and remotely. You will be a part of a team working closely together with our customers who are some of the biggest and/or fastest growing organizations in the Nordics.
Who are we looking for?
Working as Solution Architect at Autogrowth Nordic AB gives you the possibility to work for some of the largest brands in Nordics. In challanging and complex customer enviroments working in agile dev-ops teams.
- Scope and position technical advisory for selected clients during pre-sales or when implementing Insight to support expansion and adoption of the platform
- Define, at an architectural and design level of detail, technical solutions aligned with our client’s business problems
- Executing standard software demonstrations, creating and executing tailored software demonstrations
- Advising on best practices configuration and recommendations to avoid common pitfalls and challenges
- Build, configure and model solutions for business verticals for Enterprise Service Management like e.g IT-Service Management, Facility Management, HR
- Help and mentor Insight ambassadors and partner consultants in relation to technical standards, new capabilities of the platform and implementation of best practices
- Assist Partners with scoping complex Insight related service engagements
- Contribute in developing technical learning content
- Provide technical hands-on expertise to technology partners as they engage with Insight to integrate their products.
- Maintain expert knowledge of Insight platform and relevant Atlassian products
Some experience we would like to see that you have
- 3+ years as: Solutions Consultant, Solution Architect, SW developer or technical support
- Understanding of application server technologies, SQL databases, JAVA applications and related infrastructure components
- Conceptual and practical understanding of ITIL and Agile Frameworks
- Experience with the Atlassian product suite or competitive product suites like ServiceNow is highly desirable
- Experience from integration/deployment, networking, and on-prem / cloud delivery models.
- Advanced skills in the English language
You'll join Autogrowth, where you will be working on assingment for one of our customers. Responsible for developing and maintaining challenging advisory tools for portfolio management in the Nordic countries.
What do we offer?
- Modern offices in Stockholm and Helsingborg with the possibility to work remotely. Observer that depending on the customer project you can be asked to work from their offices within Sweden and the Nordics.
- A flexible way of work - have a lunch workout without having to rush back, leave/pick up the kids from school? This is no problem if you make sure your team is happy and you deliver your work
- A generous health and benefits package with wellness grant, ”give me a break”-days, employee events, yearly company events, free breakfast every Friday, attractive bonus system.
- Influence in what joint activities are being conducted, for example: ping pong table, massage chairs, gaming consoles etc.
- Development programs to deepen your knowledge and broaden the competence you would like to expand on.
Does it sound super interesting? Come join us or share it with a friend! Just use the “Apply” button and submit your application!
If you have any questions or want to know more, do not hesitate to contact Henrik Ekberg for questions about the company or the position at 070 338 20 15 or [email protected].