- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Welcome to the North:
Northmill, founded in 2006, is a Swedish innovative fintech-company with the vision of simplifying everyone’s financial life. We have a strong focus on technology andbelieve that it can do much more to help people save both money and time than it does today.Northmill has approximately 200 000 customers and 110 employees in three countries.
Currently we have a strong focus on launching Rebilla (https://www.rebilla.com/se/), the next generation banking product, into several new markets with additional products and features that you will be highly involved in.
Northmill has been awarded Dagens Industri Gasell (https://www.di.se/pressreleaser/2018/10/22/northmill-northmill-utsett-till-di-gasell-for-andra-aret-i-rad/) for the second consecutive year and is one of Swedens fastest growing companies which has been covered in Swedish media (https://www.breakit.se/artikel/20312/fran-0-till-over-400-miljoner-broder-bygger-sveriges-nya-fintechraket).
The scope of your role:
You are responsible for theoverall creativity and visualfunctionality of all Northmill brands (https://www.northmill.com/about/brands/) but particularlyRebilla by ensuring a state of the art design delivery. You develop our design processes to enable the creation of great design and functionality within your team.
You are responsible for the designteam and making sure it grows along with the company's pace.
As an Art Director at Northmill, you will be given a lot of freedom and responsibility. There are no design committees or other holdups, just a closely knit team of amazing people around you.
Who you are:
You are a creative problem solver with a background from digital design who still loves to design. You know what it takes to build a world class performing design team with efficient processes and you don't just settle for average.
You should have:
- At least 5 years experience of digital and visual design and UX/UI
- Developed and worked with efficientdesign processes
- Experience from a product company
- Deep understanding of theinterplay between visual design, interaction and usability
- Deep experience in designing for different mobile interfaces such as iOS, Android and Web.
- Ability to produce visual mockups using Sketch or similar tools
- Experience from prototyping tools such as Invision or similar tools
- Extremely strong visual skills
What we offer:
- The chance to be part of a growth journey of building the next generation bank
- A great culture withfriendly, driven and talented colleagues
- Social events, fairs, and other educational forums. Our yearly conference Northcon (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iql8yirarH4), where we have visited Madrid, Prague, Palma & Malaga
- Work-Life Balance
- Opportunity to influence your own development, career and work situation
- International work environment with collaborations between several countries
- Opportunity to create design which is used by over 200 000 people
Start: As soon as we found our perfect match!
Extent: Full time