- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Welcome to the North:
Northmill, founded in 2006, is a Swedish innovative fintech-company with the vision of simplifying everyone’s financial life. We have a strong focus on technology andbelieve that it can do much more to help people save both money and time than it does today.Northmill has approximately 200 000 customers and 110 employees in three countries.
Currently we have a strong focus on launching Rebilla (https://www.rebilla.com/se/), the next generation banking product, into several new markets with additional products and features that you will be highly involved in.
Northmill has been awarded Dagens Industri Gasell (https://www.di.se/pressreleaser/2018/10/22/northmill-northmill-utsett-till-di-gasell-for-andra-aret-i-rad/) for the second consecutive year and is one of Swedens fastest growing companies which has been covered in Swedish media (https://www.breakit.se/artikel/20312/fran-0-till-over-400-miljoner-broder-bygger-sveriges-nya-fintechraket).
The scope of your role:
You will work on developing the design and functionality of all Northmill brands (https://www.northmill.com/about/brands/) but particularlyRebilla by creating digital design for the mobile apps and the web. You work closely with other talented product developers, engineers and product owners to ensure a state of the art visual design.
As a Northmill designer, you will be given a lot of freedom and responsibility. There are no design committees or other holdups, just a closely knit team of amazing people around you.
Besides the digital design which is the major part of the role you are ready and capable of designing outside the web.
Who you are:
You are a creative digital designer with the ability to create and iterate visual design in an efficient way. You seek a workplace where you can thrive and develop your skills in an ambitious manner.
You should have:
- At least 2 years experience of digital and visual design
- Understanding of theinterplay between visual design, interaction and usability
- Experience in designing for different mobile interfaces such as iOS, Android and Web.
- Ability to produce visual mockups using Sketch or similar tools
- Experience from prototyping tools such as Invision or similar tools
- Strong visual skills
What do we offer?
- The chance to be part of a growth journey of building the next generation bank
- A great culture withfriendly, driven and talented colleagues
- Social events, fairs, and other educational forums. Our yearly conference Northcon (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iql8yirarH4), where we have visited Madrid, Prague, Palma & Malaga
- Work-Life Balance
- Opportunity to influence your own development, career and work situation
- International work environment with collaborations between several countries
- Opportunity to create design which is used by over 200 000 people
Start: As soon as we found our perfect match!
Extent: Full time