- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Vimla is not just another mobile carrier, and we never will be. Ever since the launch of Vimla in 2014, we have found new ways to shape how a mobile carrier should feel like. By pushing boundaries, we have managed to both grow our customer base incredibly fast. And more importantly, we have gained a trust and loyalty from our customers that is completely unheard of in our industry. This year we were even awarded Carrier of the Year (which was based on customer satisfaction, by the way). Things are good, yes. But we’re far from satisfied.
In 2019, we will grow our tech & marketing teams to make sure we can do all the great stuff we have in store. As this is a completely new role, it means you both have a chance to join a team that’s already on a winning path while also getting to shape the way we do things.
Vimla has been focusing on user happiness and growth from the very start. Going forward we will accelerate in understanding our users and develop strategies to make them even happier with our services. This means that more understand and to make use of the data available is needed. This is where you come in. As a Data Scientist at Vimla your job is to ensure data quality and integrity and that we’re data driven in our decision making in reaching commercial goals.
In your role as our Data Scientist, you will work in close collaboration both with the tech team and the marketing team.
* Support customer acquisition with media mix modelling. This means using data to optimize segmenting, messages, personalization, and channel for communication.
* Use data modelling to support CRM activities, both proactive and reactive, to maximize user experience.
* Ensuring data availability and generating data visualizations and insights for measuring performance of their respective area, e.g. marketing, support, operations and business development.
* Understanding privacy and security requirements of data infrastructure and realizing state of the art schemas together with operations and CTO.
We believe you...
* Have a passion for data and tech and to combine those into data driven decision making
* Are strong in quantitative analysis, statistics or mathematics and have a relevant degree from a leading university
* Have recent experience in dealing with large, real world data-sets
* Are fluent in Python or R for data analysis
* Have excellent understanding of SQL
* Have knowledge in AWS and/or Google Cloud
* Have an ability to demonstrate hands on experience with data mining, clustering, segmentation and machine learning
It’s also a plus if you...
* Know some Swedish or are learning Swedish
* Have previous exposure to online marketing and/or e-commerce
Why you want to work @ Vimla
As Vimla is currently on a really exciting growth journey, the possibilities to grow and develop with us are huge. We are a fun and close-knit team of 25 people. Vimla is a part of Telenor Sweden which means we get the best of two worlds - freedom to work independently as an online startup company but with employment benefits and development opportunities offered by a large company. We currently enjoy ourselves in our completely new offices in Solna, Stockholm.Apply today! Is there a chance that you could be our new teammate? Make sure to press that application button. You might be glad that you did. Send your application in Swedish or English, whatever feels best.