About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Junior, Mid-Level, Senior
Role: System Administrator
Industry: Computer Software, Enterprise Web Solutions, Internet Marketing
Company size: 501-1k people
Company type: VC Funded
The Application Support Engineer is responsible to help Episerver´s partners and customers diagnose and resolve development questions and inquiries. The position requires balancing customer service, technical troubleshooting, and communications skills to handle the day-to-day delivery of technical developer assistance to Episerver´s partners and customers.
If you are service minded and come from a development background and are self-motivated and like to collaborate with your colleagues to find the best solution that solves the customer problem, then Episerver is the place for you to excel further in your career.
As an Application Support Engineer, you will
- Respond to partners and customers’ support inquiries via email and phone.
- Follow departmental procedures for response time, ticket creation, follow-ups, transfers and resolution.
- Effectively manage a personal ticket queue of new and ongoing tickets
- Deliver outstanding customer service to Episerver´s partners and customers
- Provide suggestions and recommendations on improvements and inefficiencies in code provided through tickets
- Follow-up and investigate all unresolved tickets. This includes reproducing issues and collaborating with internal experts to solve the issue in a timely fashion.
- Build strong and effective working relationships with other departments.
- Add valuable and pertinent information to Episerver´s knowledgebase.
- Ensure current SLA's are fulfilled
- Help with technical troubleshooting, problem solving and technical guidance
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders keeping the communication flow up to date
- Attend team meetings, collaboration sessions, internal and external trainings and participate in an on-call rotation.
- Enforce and continually improve support center processes with the goal of high customer satisfaction
- Show the ability to think critically and outside the box to find solutions to complex issues.
- Serve as a point person in support related situations internally and externally
- Establish expertise in all technology areas of the Episerver products
- NET, MVC, and C# experience
- Proficient in diagnosing code related issues.
- Must possess a sense of urgency and passion for customer service.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills; ability to communicate with audiences of all levels, including developers, marketing users, and IT professionals
- Fast learner with superb troubleshooting and analytical skills to solve complicated system, web browser, and application issues. This also includes taking the initiative to learn new technologies outside of the work environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while focused on delivering results set forth by management.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.