- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Role: Mobile Developer
Industry: Software Development, Telecommunications, Web Development
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Private
android, ios, swift, kotlin
Hi! My name is Nina Fogelberg, I am the leader of our new app-development team in Stockholm. I am currently looking for one iOS developer and one Android developer. Do you want to create excellent apps that are going to be used by thousands of users, every day? Join my team!
Your next challenge?
At Telia, we are connecting and integrating everything from living rooms to board rooms, from tablets to Tesla cars and from home products to business processes.
For us to able to this in a modern way with first-class experience we need to strengthen our team with app developers. We want our customers to be able to use our services in an efficient way through our apps. As our iOS or Android Developer you will together with our new app-team take responsibility for Telia’s apps. Our ambition for this team is to have the full responsibility of all Telia’s apps, worldwide, but for starters you will be developing the apps for Telia in Sweden. Our selection of apps is quite wide, we have apps where you are handling your subscription, chatting with family members and apps for business meetings. Our ambition is for us to have our apps as modern as possible. Hence, we are working in with Kotlin for Android and Swift for iOS.
Who are you?
The team will be consisting of 6 app developers and you will be working closely together. Hence, we would love to see that you are an awesome team player! We think that two brains are better than one. Other attributes that would make you a great fit are listed below:
- Open - you enjoy sharing knowledge with the people in your team and learning from the team and your performance.
- Forward thinking - you are eager to find the best solutions to the problems that you encounter.
- Self-driven - since the team is completely new you together with the team will be setting the standards on how you guys are supposed to work, so we really value your opinion and we would love to see you forming the team with us!
- An academic degree, preferably in computer science or any other relevant degree.
- 2-3 years of experience in app development. For Android we see that you have great knowledge in developing apps in Kotlin or Java, for iOS we’d like to see that you have experience from developing apps in Swift and Objective-C.
- Experience from working with agile methodologies.
We want the connected world to reach further. To include even more people, and we need you to help us to realize this!
Does this sound interesting? Apply now! Selection is ongoing, so don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Please contact my recruiter Emelie Engvall on [email protected] if you have any further questions.
Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.