- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Vattenfall is now looking for a talented and ambitious Application Consultant to fill a position within mySAP CRM, team Billing and CRM Solutions Nordic.
Staff Function IT is part of Corporate Staff Functions, and provides all IT services for the whole Vattenfall Group. Vattenfall IT supports systems, develops and implement methods, practices and mandatory common IT processes to support the business.
Business Specific Applications delivers specialized IT solutions for the entire Vattenfall Group to support core processes such as Billing, Customer Care, Plant Operations and Maintenance. We combine in-depth IT expertise with deep understanding of Vattenfall core business processes in order to provide agile, flexible and innovative solutions.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
As an Application Consultant you are responsible for application maintenance of applications operated within IT and you support the business and their key users in daily operational issues.
You are responsible for translating business requirements into functional and technical requirements/design and participates in development projects. You serve as the conduit between the customer community and the software development team and lead minor projects or sub projects in your area of competence.
Main activities & responsibilities:
Work tasks covers analysis, design, process development, implementation and management of solutions.
- Daily monitoring and incident management
- Coordination of internal partners and external vendors
- Develop functional and technical design / specification and test scripts based on business requirements for bug fixes, small order assignments and for projects
- Configuration of the system / application
- Perform system / integration- / regression tests for both bug fixes and new development
We are looking for:
This position is being advertised as it is considered to be a key position within IT, that is a key enabler for our IT strategy. We would like to welcome juniors who are confident and can translate this continuously changing and challenging business requirements into up to date and solid IT solutions.
- A Bachelor or University degree, technical degree or equivalent education
- 3-5 years experience in related business processes or IT
Practical background & preferred knowledge and skills:
You have demonstrated your ability to support, enable and inspire the ambitious ?digitalization? of an existing business model. Ideally, you have helped to transform the Marketing & Sales cycle in a consumer (B2C) as well as business (B2B) market.
You gained some first-hand exposure to both, agile e.g. Scrum as well as more traditional development principles.
You have tangible experiences in designing, developing and maintaining on SAP application-level and experience in the relevant technical areas within SAP CRM
- Product Management
- Web UI Customizing
- SAP GUI Customizing
- Master Data setup in CRM
- Agile development methodologies
- Insights into Microsoft Dynamics based CRM applications are advantageous
Location: Sweden, Arenastaden Solna
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact recruiting manager Marie Larsson +46 706 68 21 97. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiter Eva Häger, +46 727 28 27 57.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter, no later than 10 of March 2015.
Welcome with your application!
Andra webbjobb i Solna
- Fyra spännande roller inom IT på en av Sveriges största banker!
- Junior Integrationsutvecklare
- Backend-utvecklare .NET till Arbetsförmedlingen Digitala Tjänster
- Backend-utvecklare Java till Arbetsförmedlingen Digitala Tjänster
- Frontend-utvecklare till Arbetsförmedlingen Digitala Tjänster