- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Being a Community support representative is all about helping both Flightradar24 users and data feeders. You?ll be providing exceptional support, ensuring that problems are resolved promptly. You?re passionate about Flightradar24, tech savvy and located in (or willing to relocate to) Stockholm, Sweden.
- Respond to questions, via our email support platform (Freshdesk), about Flightradar24 features, content, and technical issues
- Troubleshoot technical issues and writing bug reports
- Be a passionate advocate for data feeders while answering any questions that come your way
- Actively reach out to data feeders to develop deep relationships with the goal of getting them to continue feeding data to Flightradar24 and if possible improve their coverage
- Triage issues and escalate them when necessary
- Interact with users and data feeders via Facebook, Twitter, Email, Forums or Chat
- You?re an Flightradar24 evangelist - you care about the product and getting others excited about using it and feed data when applicable
- Solid writing skills (English)
- Passion for helping others and creating customer support experiences that wow users
- Ability to troubleshoot problems to find speedy resolutions
- Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently solve a large number of inquiries
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows OS, iOS and Android devices
- Preferred qualifications
Solid writing skills in a second major language
Customer support experience in a high-volume environment and familiarity with a case management system, preferably Freshdesk
Familiarity with ADS-B equipment - hardware and software
This is Flightradar24
We are a rapidly growing team working hard to provide the best global flight tracking service. Flightradar24 Pro app has been the #1 overall App Store app in 85+ countries and each month, Flightradar24.com attracts more than 7 million visitors. Benefits of working at Flightradar24 include:
- Competitive salary
- Attractive pension and insurance package
- Minimum 5 weeks paid vacation
- Choose your own tech gear
- Generous contribution toward gym membership
- Free coffee, soda, snacks and fruits
- New aviation-themed office in central Stockholm
How to apply
Please send your application by email with subject 'Community support representative' to careers [at] flightradar24.com. Applications should include a cover letter and your updated CV both in PDF format. Candidates will be considered continuously so applying early is encouraged.
We look forward to hearing from you!