- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Bravura has jobs both for those with experience and for you who is the beginning of your career. Bravura helps companies throughout Sweden with staffing and recruitment. We distinguish ourselves through our commitment and our dedication to always find the smartest solutions. We believe in continually seek to simplify and improve the recruitment process for all parties by being flexible and fast, but at the same time provide a caring and personal approach. This way we can guarantee a successful recruitment result for both companies and candidates.
Bokio is a free bookkeeping software for small businesses, where users can record transactions, create and send invoices, and manage expenses and payroll. Today over 70,000 companies use Bokio for free across Sweden and the UK. Bokio has come a long way since it started in 2012 - they are now an international team of more than 40 employees from 9 different nationalities and still growing. Bokio is a fast scaling start up company, so working at Bokio is challenging, fun, fast-paced and innovative.
As part of Bokio’s Core team you will be hosting and maintaining the entire development platform for the Bokio software. You will be creating smart integrations, intelligent algorithms, and well performing and scalable code in order to create an efficient development environment for the rest of the development teams at Bokio. You will improve the current product but also develop and try new ideas and expansions related to the product.
You will be working closely with the CTO as well as one other team members where you get great responsibility and freedom to develop the product to meet the customers requirements. One of you will act as Lead Developer. When working at Bokio you will see the effects of your work very quickly.
Education, experience and personal qualities
• Great skills in backend development (C# or Java)
• Experience in system hosting and system security
• Knowledge in Asp.net MVC or similar technologies
• Knowledge in SQL
• Great English skills, written and spoken
• Previous experience in working with salary or accounting software is highly meritorious
Your interest in programming is strong and high quality, and security is something you find very important. Furthermore, you have grit, a creative mindset and great analytical skills.
Start: As agreed upon
Location: Central Gothenburg
Salary: As agreed upon
For more information please contact the recruiter at [email protected] or 0735 17 80 55
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Grafisk designer till kund inom bilindustrin i göteborg
- Erfaren Android-utvecklare till företag inom musikbranschen!
- Embeddedutvecklare inom C/C++
- Utvecklare C/C++ till inhouse-uppdrag på AFRY
- Briljant och erfaren utvecklare till Purple Scout i Göteborg