- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Läkare Utan Gränser is looking for a Data Analytics Specialist
As our Data Analytics Specialist, you will be an essential part of our work and ambitions of having high qualitative data and usage of data. This aims to ensure our continued efficient fundraising and financing of our lifesaving medical care to people in need across the world.
In this role, you will understand our information systems, data infrastructure and data flow. You will ensure qualitative data, proper migration of data and create data visualization tools to enable analysis and evaluation of fundraising investments and activities. You will work around system limitations, share suggestions for systems improvements and discovers meaningful relationships, anomalies and trends within the data.
When your colleagues ask for insights you are able to translate the questions into graphs, charts and endless possibilities for deeper analysis. You help your colleagues understand and evangelize the importance of a data driven culture.
This role is a part of a cross functional fundraising team. A team that consist of different roles and responsibilities, but where everyone works towards improving the technical heart of our fundraising work.
- Ensure qualitative data, migration of data and turn data into critical information and visualizations that can be used to make sound business decisions.
- Develop reports and data visualizations gleaned from data from various sources and systems, in order to facilitate strategic decision making.
- Explores data using techniques and tools such as basic queries, meaningful relationships, anomalies and trends within the data.
- System manager for Power BI and responsible of the functionality and continuous development of the system in line with users’ needs.
- Responsible for the functionality, development and regular update of the CPM (Corporate Performance Management) systems. Develop the CPM systems reports in line with users need for follow up and analysis.
- Regular updates of the CPM tools and reports.
- Identifies and provides input to new technology opportunities that will have an impact on the CPM/BI systems
We are looking for you with
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values
- Academic degree within computer science, statistics or similar
- Minimum 3 years of experience with data quality, control and data migration
- Excellent documentation skills, ability to produce diagrams and schematics that visualize technical solution
- Working knowledge of API web service technologies
- Excellent user of common IT tools, especially Excel (pivot, formula, query, basic vba) as well as Power BI (or equivalent BI system) and MS Office and digital tools within Office 365
- Experience of working with Customer Relationship Management systems and BI software such as Qlikview / Qliksense
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Ability to self-manage and self-direct being proactive and demonstrating purposeful action taking
- Experience of and ability to work on projects and many data streams and with different project teams simultaneously
- Previous MSF experience or other NGO experience
- Fundraising experience
- Experience of working with Qlikview / Qliksense
- The ability to convey information and insights in Swedish, both written and spoken.
The social environment at MSF Sweden
As an employee at MSF Sweden you will be part of a movement providing people with medical aid and humanitarian care. We work in an international, informal and welcoming environment. All of us working for MSF Sweden have a strong engagement to our common goal, saving lives and alleviate suffering. We are a value-based organization which is strongly felt whether you work in the field, as a volunteer or in the office. We work in teams, which means we all must take responsibility, trust each other and work on giving and taking feedback. We are easy going and never hesitate when someone needs our help. We want you to feel respected, whoever you are. Working at MSF means you have the possibility to take initiative and, in that way, learn and grow, both on an individual and a team level. To be able to save lives and alleviate suffering, communication is essential, both internally between the office and field, and externally from us to the world. We care about our patients and our donor’s integrity.
Employment terms and conditions
- Entry date: as soon as possible
- Type of contract: permanent contract with a 6 months' probation time
- Work hours: 37,5 hours/week is full time (possibility to use flex)
- Salary: 32 761 SEK/months. Läkare Utan Gränser do not apply an individual salary scale, which means the salary is set according to MSF Sweden salary scale.
- Benefits: Pension, health insurance, life insurance, travel insurance, insurance for work related injuries, wellness contribution (2000 SEK/year)
- Vacation: 25 days/year
Apply no later than 11th of August with resume and cover letter on the link. We do not accept applications on email due to GDPR. Resumes will be reviewed after summer vacations and Interviews will be booked after 11th of August.
We are looking forward to review your application!