- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Midas Nordic provides specialist for the IT and software sector and was started by IT-professionals for IT-professionals in Ireland.
Our recruitment consultants themselves have extensive experience in the areas they recruit within. With us and on our client assignments as a consultant you will be appreciated for your skills, Midas Technologies can offer you the opportunity of interesting assignments at attractive companies, for services that may never come out on the open market.
We are currently seeking:
Exciting role for a SharePoint Developer to a client based in Dublin, Ireland.
- Maintain, support and develop applications in the latest SharePoint environments.
- Utilize SharePoint capabilities to deliver on business requirements.
- Understand SharePoint integration with Office 365.
- Leverage SharePoint governance to structure and organize Corporate portal
- Provide day to day support to the business
- Determine if application is suited for SharePoint by reviewing business requirements.
- Take SharePoint use within the organization to the next level
- Continue to explore new SharePoint capabilities
- Look into opportunities to consolidate the SharePoint sites
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively deliver solutions leveraging current SharePoint environment.
- Show a combination of SharePoint analysis, SharePoint development and .Net development skills.
- Travel to the organisations positions globally and wherever the SharePoint dream takes you
- Five years experience in SharePoint Development with some SharePoint Admin knowledge
- Five years experience in .Net development, SSIS, console apps and MS SQL server,.
- Ability to use the capabilities of SharePoint in an integrated SharePoint /Office 365 environment.
- Knowledge of SharePoint architecture such as clustering, fail over, load balancing and the likes for environment stability and performance would be an asset .
- Ability to communicate effectively with the business and BSA, understand the requirements to get the work done
Apply today! Selection is ongoing.
To apply for the position, attach your CV outlining your relevant qualifications to [email protected]. We will then contact you if we think you are a good candidate for the assignment.