We are now recruiting a Senior JAVA Developer for one of our customers. You will be working from the customers offices in Malmö.
Within our team, we are around 10 international and highly skilled developers who share a passion for software development. We are working cross-functionally and methodologies.
Currently, we are working with some exciting projects such for our customers both on site and remotely. You will be a part of a team working closely together with our customers who are some of the biggest and/or fastest growing organizations in the Nordics.
Who are we looking for?
Working as Senior JAVA Developer at Autogrowth Nordic AB gives you the possibility to work for some of the largest brands in Nordics. In challanging and complex customer enviroments working in agile dev-ops teams.
- 5+ years of experience in software development and preferably experience and interest in financial instruments
- Proficiency in Java Enterprise, GIT, Maven, JPA, CDI, Web services
- Experience inarchitectural work
- True ability to work on deliverables, being able to work independently, being well structured and thorough
- Ability to communicate in Swedish both written and orally on a professional level.
- A team player
You'll join Autogrowth, where you will be working on assingment for one of our customers. Responsible for developing and maintaining challenging advisory tools for portfolio management in the Nordic countries.
What you’ll be doing
- Be part of a team with front and backend developers working closely with our Business, IT analysts and the Product Owner in a Continuous Delivery environment
- Ensure that our solutions are well thought through, adhere to the requirements and have good quality
- Work with development of new components, testing own and others code as well as bug fixing
Welcome to a high performing team in Stockholm with good collaboration and team work. An agile team that strives to optimize our customers’
What do we offer?
- Modern offices in Stockholm and Helsingborg with the possibility to work remotely. Observer that depending on the customer project you can be asked to work from their offices within Sweden and the Nordics.
- A flexible way of work - have a lunch workout without having to rush back, leave/pick up the kids from school? This is no problem if you make sure your team is happy and you deliver your work
- A generous health and benefits package with wellness grant, ”give me a break”-days, employee events, yearly company events, free breakfast every Friday, attractive bonus system.
- Influence in what joint activities are being conducted, for example: ping pong table, massage chairs, gaming consoles etc.
- Development programs to deepen your knowledge and broaden the competence you would like to expand on.
Does it sound super interesting? Come join us or share it with a friend! Just use the “Apply” button and submit your application!
If you have any questions or want to know more, do not hesitate to contact Henrik Ekberg for questions about the company or the position at 070 338 20 15 or [email protected].
Andra webbjobb i Malmö
- Senior Java Backend Developer
- Fullstack utvecklare till innovationsprojekt i Malmö!
- Vill du vara med i Knowit Experience utvecklingsteam inom C# .Net?
- Frontend-utvecklare för webb och eCom till Knowit
- Vi söker Testingenjörer som älskar teknik, innovation och kvalitet!