- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
- Lead the team on an operational level.
- Individual responsibility for integration projects conducted together with mobile operators and Netsize internal resources.
- Drive several projects in parallel from requirements, development, deployment, testing and production verifications.
- Plan and execute individual integration projects as assigned by the Integration manager.
- In an agile way analyze and clarify market and operator requirements/specifications for the integration.
- Test the integration, both automatic (JUnit tests) and manually in pre-production and production environment.
- Drive and/or participate in operational development activities.
Qualification (formal education needed):
- University degree preferably in Computer Science or System Engineering.
- About 3 years expertise in telecommunication transport protocols primarily SMPP, UCP, CIMD, Parleyx.
- 3 years track-record of performing successful system integration towards a multitude of Mobile Operator service network components such as billing systems, SMS-C, gateways etc.
- Good skills in Java (EJB, JavaEE, Web Services, JMS, Servlets, etc), working with java for approximately 4 years.
- Good knowledge of SQL (Oracle and/or MySQL)
- Good knowledge of Web application development
- knowledge of the JBoss 7 application server
- knowledge of Linux
- Fluent proficiency in oral and written English
- Experience in mobile services and related business models especially regarding mobile operator micro payment and messaging
Good if you also have:
- Experience in agile development using Scrum.
- Experience in test driven design using Ant, JUnit
- Interest in Design Patterns and the ability to produce robust and maintainable code.
- Experience in project management would be an advantage.
- Must be able to multitask between several micro projects.
- Good communication skills, both professionally and socially.
- Is able to quickly learn new things and adapt to new situations.
- Has good personal stress management.
- Is problem solving oriented.
- Is structured, accurate and sensitive to details.
- Has strong drive and take responsibility for his/her tasks.
- Efficient even with unclear requirements
- Take pride in solving problems independently at the same time being a team player.