- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Today, more people die from suicide than from war, terrorism and crime combined.
This position is for you, if you:
- have a passion for Python backend development and love to code.
- want to bring a new treatment to the world to a disease that affects 350M people worldwide.
- want to work in the intersection of IT, medtech, digital health, hardware, psychology and artificial intelligence.
- be one of the first employees in a startup with truly global potential and ambitions, and be part of shaping the culture and future of the company.
- have a strong passion and integrity in what you do and wanna challenge the way we treat mental health problems today.
- believe beautifulAPIs improve your mental health :)
As an backend developeryou will be responsible for architecting anddeveloping our backend services in Python (Django) and Lambdas. You will work closely together with app developers and psychologistto develop the best digital therapy solution there is.
Some areas/problemsyou will be working on:
- Improve our in-housedeveloped chatbot engine and APIs
- Data visualization and analysis, creating dashboards, etc, to monitorour KPIs
- Improve upon our backend architecture, developingmicroservices
- Make our chatbot smarter withMachine learning and NLP
We are interested in applications from developers with a few years or more experience. Any of these skills and experiences are a bonus:
- Backend in Django/Python andPostgreSQL.
- DevOps, Continuous integration
- System architecture, microarchitectures, serverless,and message queues
- Experience working withHeroku, AWS and/or Google Cloud
- Experience of working with chatbots
- Data science,Machine learning and NLP
- JSweb frontend development
- Used to test driven development
- Your own drive is often larger than what other people expect from you
If you have a good profile and are passionate about how to tackle mental health issues with techwe can offer you:
- Extremely committed co-workers.
- A very rewarding challengeto work on - how to improve the mental health of millions using tech?
- Learn about the latest research in psychology, neuroscience and brain stimulation.
- A competitive salary that will grow with the success of the company.
- A generous options package.
Desired personal qualities:
- Intellectual breadth
- Ability to admit when wrong
- Ability to work in a diverse team
- Sense of humor
- Emotional openness
The position is based in Malmö, Sweden but working from other places is acceptable and even desirable.
Questions & applications: