Team : Ecommerce
Type of Contract : long term contract
Location : Stockholm (Decathlon Barkarby)
Working at Decathlon Sweden be like :
Joining a young and ambitious team, developing ecommerce/digital within Decathlon.
Joining an international company, with more than 40.000 workers in 49 countries, which is leader in the conception / fabrication / distribution of sports goods.
Within the Ecommerce team, you pilot & optimize the traffic on decathlon.se online, especially on search engines.
You define the strategy and manage the budget with a logic based on ROI. You are responsible on the turnover dedicated associated with your channels.
1° SEO :
SEO will be the main task (80%), as it is the channel that will make the difference tomorrow.
Set up of an SEO action plan on Google.
Optimization of the treemap of the website of each sport.
Identification of SEO improvements to make.
Creation of a content strategy.
Being aware of updates of Google as well as our own website releases.
Follow SEO techniques and technological updates
Local SEO strategy
Analyse of the results, reportings (weekly, monthly).
SEA will be a secondary responsibility, as it is operationally handled by our agency.
Manage the relationship with our agency.
Set up the strategy about paid ads, including 3 objectives :
- maximize the return on investment
- ensure the best coverage of our activity/products
- highlights sports and products during specific commercial operations
Follow performance + reporting
Who are you ?
The skills / behavior we are looking for :
- Good understanding of internet overall
- Strong knowledge of SEO/SEA
- Good analysis skills
- Team player
- Suite Google (Adwords, GA, Search Console, Keyword Planner etc.)
- Crawler like Screaming Frog
- Master degree (ideally in digital or ecommerce)
- Experience online, ideally in SEO or in agency.
- English will be a big plus, sport is mandatory !