We are looking for an exceptional Front-End Developer to join the young and dynamic development team at Cabonline. You will be a key member of a team that constantly seeks new ways to improve their web applications, in an environment where creativity and innovation are highly encouraged.
Mentoring and knowledge sharing will be a regular part of your job, as well as working with multiple ReactJS web applications and implementing features together with your teammates. You will also develop your own tools and choose the appropriate technologies for the company’s needs.
They are starting the next phase of our international expansion, building a new highly scalable technical platform that will allow Cabonline to become a global market leader, having at the moment customers in the Nordic region, the UK and the Netherlands.
While they have the security of a large and stable group, they are at the same time a small entrepreneurial company where you get to influence the product development.
- Experience with TypeScript or Flow
- Good knowledge of OOP and REST APIs
- Experience with Test Automation
- Experience with MobX or Redux
- Good knowledge in spoken and written English
Nice to have Qualifications
- Experience with designing REST and GraphQL APIs
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, Heroku or similar)
- Solid experience with CSS
- Experience with build tools (Webpack, Rollup, Parcel)
In addition to the skills above, you should also have a proactive attitude and the diligence to get things done. If you have a strong drive and a genuine interest to keep up to date with the latest technologies, this might be your opportunity!
Sounds like a good fit for you? Apply in 1 minute with your CV or LinkedIn profile.
We deliver where others fail
Agile Search offers high quality recruitment services focused on C-level positions and IT-specialists. We work with outreach and social recruiting methodology in order to reach the market’s best candidates. We are dedicated to our work with a strong focus on quality and on-time delivery.
We have a strong track record in recruitment to the professional services and IT industry. What we believe to be of utmost importance to succeed is a customer-oriented dialogue, a high energy level and a strong knowledge of both recruitment and the requirements needed for individuals to be successful in the professional services and IT industry.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Nyutexaminerad matematiker/statistiker
- Chas söker utvecklare inom DevOps
- Managementkonsulter sökes till Sveriges bästa arbetsgivare
- Chas söker Java-utvecklare som vill växa med oss!
- Vi på Chas söker UX-Designer med öga för detaljer och CSR!