- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As our Solution Architect, you help us achieve ambitious goals; you will be a key driver to transform Ikano into a truly digital consumer finance solution provider. We are looking for a person who is inspired by change, has a high interest in business development that creates customer and business value.
You want to drive technology initiatives from the very first start to completion, and feel comfortable with change. You will be part of IT, where we create possibilities for a better living by providing banking and financial services. We do it with different perspectives, natural curiosity and long-term focus. A unique chance for greater responsibility and future opportunities. Let’s achieve great things together.
Let’s make a difference in IT for the many people
We are looking for a Solution Architect with good Banking industry knowledge, which has a strong understanding of solutions innovation. The ideal candidate has several years of experience working as a senior developer. You have an ability to dive deep into various hands-on solutions, debug, code review while developing new skills together with rest of the team.
The position will report to the Manager for the Domain Architectural team and will be based in Malmö.
As our Solution Architect your main responsibility will be
• Working together with domain architect, to design detailed level architecture for our banking products
• Be a technical leader within the development team
• Detailed sequence flow design to help the team in realizing the solution
• Ensure the software solution is well documented and communicated
• Be the ambassador for automation testing during complete lifecycle of the product development and run
• Ensure that the architecture for new initiatives are aligned with the Enterprise Architectural roadmap and overall Ikano guidelines and target architecture
• Architecture reviews and approval of key design document
We offer you
This position is more than what meets the eye. You will get the chance to push boundaries and influence your daily work. All as part of a caring and open culture where we live our values, work hard, have fun and operate with a long-term perspective.
Are you the one for Ikano?
• Do you have at least five years of successful professional experience as senior developer?
• Have you worked with architecture design and review
• Do you have knowledge in SOA architecture or, more preferably, MicroServices Architecture (MSA)?
• Cloud experience is an added advantage
• Hands-on ability to design, code and review
• Experience in Java, Junit, Apache Kafka, relational database
• Development tools and environment experience in git, Jenkins, Jira, SonarQube
• Are you experienced in Agile Software Development?
• Experience in continuous integration and deployment in a DevOps set-up
• Added advantage in having experience in consumer lending platform (e.g. Cards and Loans)
• Do you like working in a multi-national/multi-cultural work environment?
• Fluent both in English and a Nordic language – spoken and written!
• Ability to work in a team and within Ikano’s values
Join us now – together we will find a better way
Send your application before 15th of September, 2019
We are in the continuous process of interview and please send your profile ASAP.
Ikano Bank offers simple and attractive savings and loan products for consumers, sales support services for retailers, and leasing and factoring solutions for corporate customers. Ikano Bank has a presence in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, the UK, Poland, Germany and Austria. Ikano Bank is part of Ikano Group, who is an international group of companies operating in the areas of banking, insurance, residential and retail. At Ikano, our vision is to create possibilities for better living. We do this by working together to create simple and meaningful solutions based on fair terms that bring value to our customers. Ikano Group was established in 1988 and is owned by the Kamprad family. Find out more about us on https://group.ikano/