- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Babyshop Group is a leading Swedish e-commerce player with 4 websites and over 1000 MSEK in revenue, with modern headquarters in central Stockholm and a robot-based warehouse in Jönköping.
Are you excited about E-commerce, Data Warehouses, Serverless architecture, Test-driven development and Continuous Integration? Then you should join us on our journey to become one of the most cutting-edge E-commerce players in Sweden!
Our services and technical solutions reach millions of customers and there are always possibilities to improve, change and add to our products - no day is like the other, so this is the position for you whos thrives with a wide range of new solutions and products!
As Lead Developer you will be a part of our still young Tech department, which consists of developers, product managers and designers, both with internal (4) and external resources (7). Our Tech Department works with the entire organisation and with everything from our websites to supply chain solutions to payment systems to marketing technologies and much more.
You will be a coder and a mentor, you will do first rounds of implementations, develop and set code standards and methodologies, and act as a technical expert, architect and advisor to the Tech team and the entire organisation. We currently work with AWS and Cloud native technologies such as Lambda, API Gateway, Kinesis, as well as many external vendors and platforms - so an excellent candidate prospers working with architecture and with many moving pieces!
We are situated in newly renovated and modern offices at Östermalm. We are a young workplace with many nationalities, flexible working hours and a relaxed and fun company culture.
• Lead our internal development team (3 at the time) and recruit and develop more junior developers
• Develop and set code standards, best practices and methodologies
• Do first rounds of implementations, proof-of-concepts and take key architectural decisions
• Assist with technical analysis, specification and scoping
• Research and come up with solutions to business ideas, needs and problems
• Be a technical expert and advisor when new solutions and systems are being acquired
An excellent candidate…
• Experience of working with cloud services as AWS and/or Google Cloud
• Loves agile development, automated testing and continuous integration
• Has experience within e-commerce/retail, backend, and/or full stack development
• Is organized and structured
• Is a team player with a clear communication style
• Good knowledge of: HTTP, REST, JSON, SQL and GIT
Our stack today:
• Main programming language - TypeScript
• Cloud - AWS - Lambda, API Gateway, DocumentDB, Kinesis, etc.
• Data Warehouse - Snowflake
• ETL-solution - Fivetran
• Data analysis & Science - Python & R
• Frontend components - React / Preact
• CRM system - Emarsys
• Websites - External partner
• What more should we be using? We are always ready to try out new stuff!
Sounds interesting? Click on "Apply" below to easily submit your application. We review applications continuously. Last day to submit your application is 2019-09-31.
Do you have any questions? Ask us at [email protected]
OM BABYSHOP GROUP
Babyshop group is the largest multi-channel children’s clothing and products retailer in Europe. Operating four retail brands - Babyshop.com, Alexandalexa.com, Lekmer.com and Oii.com - we sell kids fashion, toys and baby products world wide for more than 1bn SEK annually!