- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Kambi is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services for online and retail gambling operators. Our mission is to create the world’s leading sports betting experience, from front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling. With offices in Stockholm, Uppsala, London, Malta, Bucharest and Sydney together with over 700 passionate and highly skilled people, we live and breathe sports betting.
Kambi Development consists of more than 100 people constantly trying to improve the process of turning user stories into shippable code. We're dedicated to value driven development, think lean software development is a great way of achieving that and use agile processes to support our efforts along the road.
We are looking for more developers with experience of both the Hadoop Ecosystem and Java to further strengthen our data platform teams. The team brings value by providing a uniform way to produce business information from our production environments, and to make it available for analysis. The overall purpose is to support our relentless strive to take insight driven business decisions based on high quality data.
This is what our developers do:
• Build scalable and maintainable systems that runs and fails gracefully
• Support our Product Owners with technical insight
• Continuously improve our development process
• Love delivering value to our users through frequent and early releases
A view of our tech stack:
• Hadoop Ecosystem
• Apache Spark
• SQL/NoSQL databases
We expect you to:
• Be familiar with data modelling, data access and data storage techniques
• Have worked in a team developing, deploying and maintaining one or more software products in production for an extended period of time
• Have demonstrated that you have the mindset and skills to become an effective part of a cross-functional and self-managing team
• Have experience from integration of heterogeneous applications
• Have both interest and experience of agile and/or lean software development
You'll like Kambi if you:
• Thrive in a relaxed and high paced work environment
• Do not need supervision
• Find technically complex systems thrilling
• Aren't afraid to speak your mind
• Take pride in being good at what you do and doing it well
• Have high expectations of yourself and your peers
• Enjoy working in a self-managing team
• Thinks business value delivered is what defines great development
• Think common sense goes a long way
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to work in a successful and fast-growing company
• A fun and flexible working culture
• Ability to directly influence your and your teams’ work environment and processes
• Work with smart and humble people
• Management who understands and appreciates agile
• International work environment
• Opportunities to travel
If you want to be part of a very dedicated community of developers in central Stockholm, then please apply with a cover letter and your CV.
Candidates must be available for in-person interviews in Stockholm.