Are you passionate about IT and want to work within a world-leading international organization? This role gives a Junior Developer an excellent opportunity to develop knowledge within system development by learning from senior developers and setting SMART goals with the closest manager. Does this sound like an opportunity for you? Apply today!
Acne Studios' IT supports all other departments, from retail and e-commerce to finance and logistics, with system development and support. This provides a great variety of tasks and excellent opportunities for personal development. Academic Work is now offering this challenging role through a consulting assignment.
As a Junior Developer at Acne Studios you will mainly work with C# development and also investigate technical issues to solve incidents through Acne Studios' IT service desk.
Your focus will be to deliver according to Acne Studios’ development life cycle. Additionally, you will develop and maintain Acne Studios' specific integrations and customizations.
Tasks will include:
* Monitoring and developing existing software and identifying areas for modification.
* Writing technical and operational documentation.
* Estimating development effort.
* Co-ordinate development tasks with external developers.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Academic education or work experience in related field.
* Knowledge about system and integration development.
* Fluency in English
* Microsoft SQL or .NET framework.
Meriting with knowledge of:
* Incident and problem management processes.
* Modern SDLC processes and techniques, including agile development.
* Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft BizTalk or QlikView.
* Microsoft Azure.
* IT system or integration testing.
* IT operations.
As a person you are:
* A creative problem solver.
* Self-driven and have a high sense of responsibility for your work.
* A true team player and have social skills, because a key part of your role is to collaborate.
* Meticulous and analytical with problem-solving abilities.
* Start: Middle of August
* Work extent: Full time, long term
* Location: Floragatan 13. Stockholm
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Acne Studios that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Acne Studios is a Stockholm-based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 45 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 200 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 600, around 200 are working at the headquarters in Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, Oslo and Shanghai.