- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to develop software for exciting new products like Connected Infotainment solutions? Do you want to evolve your skills while working with fantastic colleagues? Do you want to be part of an international, fast growing company? Then ALTEN has the opportunity for you! ALTEN is growing and new exciting opportunities grows with it! Right now, we need skilled embedded software developers for our Connected Infotainment team.
The team is working with SW design, development and integration of the Android stack on the customers hardware platform. Your main responsibilities will be embedded Linux and Android software development and verification.
As a developer you are creative, possess a genuine interest for technology and you are a problem-solver. Great emphasis will be placed on personal suitability; you shall be positive, outgoing and driven. You need to have the ability to act professionally as a consultant and understand the client’s goals and values.
- Experienced in C++, C and Python
- Experience from working in the field of Android software development
- Experience from Embedded Linux Development
- Agile software development
- M.Sc. in Electrical and/or Software Engineering or similar relevant experience
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Development of multimedia functionality: Audio (media and speech); Camera, Video on embedded Linux/Android based systems
- Experience from working in an international environment
What we offer you
Every employee is equally valuable in the success of ALTEN! We are driven by making people grow and develop, which is why we offer you the opportunity to work with what you are truly passionate about. At ALTEN, we have a broad range of assignments at most of the leading companies in Sweden in several different sectors, to make it possible for your wishes to come true. We offer both national and international opportunities and together with your coaching manager, you build your career path so you constantly are able to develop and achieve your goals and dreams!
As a consultant at ALTEN, you will get the genuine team feeling at your assignment but also a wonderful togetherness at ALTEN. Through our different internal networks, such as ALTEN Sports, [email protected] and ALTEN Innovation you will get the opportunity to drive topics and activities that are close to your heart, together with your colleagues. All activities are of course optional. Work life balance is our top priority. We also have a collective agreement and other benefits like Pension, Insurances and Wellness grants.
We believe in growing together!
We look forward to your application!