- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are Brite and we are the new fintech challengers.
We are improving the foundation that was laid by fintech companies that shook up the status quo in the early 2000s.
We all know it: Cash is not king anymore. Today, practically all financial transactions are handled digitally. Regardless if we are the payer or the payee, we expect the experience to be fast, simple and secure.
The team behind Brite has worked with launching the first-generation of fintech companies before founding Brite. We know the market landscape, technologies, opportunities, and challenges. Now we channel all those experiences into developing modern solutions that will benefit both merchants, operators, and end-users.
We are a small and fast-moving fintech team that challenges the bank-to-bank payment landscape. We are always looking for high performing individuals that want to make an impact with what they are doing. As a small team, we are dependent on that you would like to contribute to the growth of our business as a whole and we value everyone's opinions when we decide which direction to go.
At Brite you will work with our core team of highly skilled developers. Your tasks will be to develop and build a scalable and future proof framework. You will work on building components to bridge between us and the banks across Europe, in order to deliver authentication (AIS) and payment initiation (PIS), With that said, you will be a vital part of the next fintech unicorn!
- Experience in systems development in Python.
- Experience with Cloud Computing (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure).
- 3-years of developer work experience.
- A degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience from building scalable, service-oriented architectures.
- Experience from working with transaction-intensive systems.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with information security from a systems development perspective (OWASP, encryption, etc.).