Play’n GO is a leading provider within the iGaming industry with a passion to deliver cutting edge products, both technically and creatively. Together with our partners, we have successfully expanded our business worldwide, regularly excelling our growth targets.
The Interface Lead is responsible for the management and guidance of the interface team comprised of UI & UX designers. As lead you will be assisting in the overall accessibility and feel for all Play’n Go’s game’s interfaces. The Interface Lead repots to the Creative Director. The duties include the following functions:
- Lead, Manage and Mentor the Interface team
- Work alongside your interface team in implementing the best work from the team and their respective projects
- Follow up the expectation set by the Creative Director
- Responsible for overseeing the visual and functional direction assigned to each of your team members and assure management that it matches or exceeds the quality and accessibility bar, set by Play’n Go.
- Continuous and clear communication with the other Leads, interface members, Art Managers, Developers and other stakeholders.
- Lead the assigned team and provide all necessary materials for their projects, from concept phase till the final product
- Follow all game development until the release, make sure the Ads final product is as good as it is possible and fulfil the expectation
- Help with the project planning
- Follow the development on each UI/UX resource and report the status
- Represent the Interface Team in the right forum
- Travel between studios for employee reviews and team building exercises.
- Take feedback from the Creative Director and manage necessary people & changes to be done on a project.
- Manage and maintain JIRA tasks assigned to the team
- Make sure all the necessary UI & UX related task will be done and on time
- Guide team members in concepts into user flows, wireframes, artistic direction, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Ensure training opportunities are available as required by team members.
- Identify potential problems and work with team members in devising solutions.
We are looking for a communicative team player that thrives in a dynamic and continuously changing environment. We believe that you are a precise and responsible person. Moreover we consider you as an enthusiastic, outgoing and sociable person who will contribute to the positive and energetic atmosphere that characterises Play‘n GO.