Are you obsessed with creating compelling and beautifully designed tools? Do you also know how to edit videos? And are you motivated by making a real difference for people who cannot speak after a total laryngectomy? Then we have the right job for you.
We are looking for a passionate Graphics Designer who will play a key role in creating tools, develop templates, edit videos and much more. Your output will be used all around the world in our daily interactions with both users and clinicians. We expect you are a graphics, design and video expert who is able to translate briefs and medical facts & figures into tools that will get the message across.
• Develop stand-alone tools / videos to be used both offline and in digital channels
• Offline tools: e.g. mailings, brochures, presentations
• Digital tools: e.g. articles (app and web), videos, magazine, emails
• Develop toolboxes with multiple pieces of communication / tools intended to be used across channels
• E.g. product launch toolboxes, larger commercial campaigns etc.
• Expert in the Adobe suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Adobe Premiere Pro)
• Experience in creating both online and digital tools used in many different channels
• Ability to develop both ‘heavier’ educational tools and commercial executions
• Understand the differences in how to communicate visually with users and clinicians
• Relevant education within design or graphic design
• Worked with post-production of videos
• 3 years from an agency or relevant role within the industry
• Ideally, you have tried to work in a HQ function at a global medtech / pharma company
• Proven ability to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders
Your personal characteristics:
• Attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Comfortable in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
The job is located at our HQ in Malmö. Some travelling is expected; 10-20 days per year.
You will be part of an entrepreneurial, informal yet ambitious work environment in which international teams work together to continuously grow and develop the business. You are expected to come in from day one ready to contribute and jump into the deep end learn by trial and error. You will have great opportunities to be challenged, and develop both professionally and personally.
• Deadline: Sep 22, 2019
• Questions: Feel free to reach out to Head of Digital and Brand Activation, Jacob Torpe Winter at +46 76 177 82 79.
Join us and give people a voice
We are a fast-growing, market-leading medical device company with a purpose. Our field is voice and lung rehabilitation for cancer patients who have had their voice box removed, and consequently lost the ability to speak and breathe in the same way as they did before. We design, manufacture and sell our product portfolio directly to patients, as well as to leading medical institutions and health care professionals. We currently have more than 20 subsidiaries and employ nearly 800 people worldwide.
We are committed to living our values: We listen – We focus – We engage – We inspire every day. We connect with all our stakeholders, involve them in our activities and strive to support and empower our users every day. We design solutions and technologies built on decades of experience and a deep understanding of our users.
We are constantly looking for new employees who are passionate about the direct interaction with our customers, who search for stretched assignments to develop and who want to create results in one of our great teams. During the last two years, we have attracted and onboarded 400 new employees globally, and we are proud of our unique purpose, the development opportunities and the way we work.
We believe everyone should be able to speak, also after a cancer surgery. That’s why we are committed to giving people a voice. Join us!