About this job
Compensation: SEK 48k - 65k
Location options: Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
Role: QA/Test Developer
Industry: Banking, Financial Services, Financial Technology
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: Private
automation, .net, selenium, azure-devops, sql
Senior Developer Test Automation
What will you do?
Do you want to be challenged in your career? Then maybe this is the next role for you! Come help us grow and boost your own career and professional development at the same time. We are looking for a passionate and skilled developer in the test automation area to join our QA team and help us build the future of banking by expanding our automated test coverage and further integrate automation into our processes and products. In this role, we would need your expertise in order to continue to develop our quality test automation processes and support other team members in doing the same. As a member of our QA Team, your contribution will assure for the overall quality of our IT delivery. The QA Team is part of the IT Development organization and work is done in close collaboration with your colleagues in the development and platform teams.
- Write automated tests and support development teams in their efforts automating tests
- Suggest and implement improvements to the testing automation process and tools
- Contribute to the CI pipeline by developing ways to automate the business acceptance case as well as implementing them for inhouse developed applications.
- Development of automation of the business acceptance tests, for inhouse developed solutions and 3rd party delivered components
To thrive and succeed in your role, you will need:
To be successful in this role, you would ideally have previous test focused development experience and experience writing and implementing automated tests. It would be amazing if you have experience of successful system integration test automation in an agile and test-driven organization, as well as have a rich background in software development. If you have the drive to work with our test automation tech agenda and help others in doing so too, if you are looking for a challenging role in an exciting yet stable environment, then this just might be the right job for you.
- Previous experience with software development
- Proficiency with Microsoft’s development stack and development lifecycle tools – in particular, familiarity of .net and good knowledge of .net core as well as C#
- Previous experience working with TDD (test driven development) or similar methodologies, as well as CI and CD (continuous integration and continuous development)
- Experience working with Selenium or other front-end framework
- Experience with TFS/Azure DevOps
- Experience working with SQL
Good to have:
- Experience working with Octopus Deploy
- Test case management tools
- Knowledge of modern web technologies and techniques such as HTML5, CSS3 is a plus
- An eagerness to keep learning new disciplines, methodologies, stay up to date with the community, develop best practices, as well as the willingness to teach and mentor others
- A strong devotion to quality
Who are you?
Do you have a passion for quality and software development? Do you want to join a rapidly growing, socially responsible company where teams not only work hard, but also have fun at the office? You will thrive in this role if you enjoy solving problems and have good organizational skills. We are looking for a team player and someone who wants to learn new things but also help and support others to grow and learn as well. Having gotten this far, we assume that you speak English; if you can speak Swedish, that's a plus. If you are collaborative, driven, willing to take the initiative and recognize yourself in our four values of being Customer Centric, Sound, Responsible and Simple – if you want to join us on our growth adventure of becoming the leading niche bank in the Nordics, then Nordax is the right place for you.
Why choose Nordax?
Since you have come this far reading about it, we guess you find the role quite interesting, great! Now it is time for us to tell you a little about what is in it for you other than a challenging and fun role to grow in.
No matter how much we like our job, we find it important to have free time and therefore we value a good work-life-balance. At Nordax, we continuously work with corporate health and offer solutions that enhance human well-being and improve performance within our organization. We are a multi-cultural organization which means you will have colleagues from different parts of the world, all working under the same roof at Torsplan, near St. Eriksplan in Stockholm city. But, it doesn't end there. Feel free to reach out and ask us about what it's like to work here - ask about our flat organizational structure, the hackathons we organize, the office afterworks and breakfast. And did we mention coffee? We would be more than happy to give you a glimpse of what it is like here at Nordax.
If you want to know more
Please feel free to contact us if you have any specific questions about the position, about us as a company, or if you have any general questions about the process - you can contact a member of our HR team, Vuk Kosic at ext.vu[email protected]. We will review applications continuously and the position may be filled before the application deadline, so make sure not to wait until the last day! The applications shall include a short letter of interest and CV, both written in English. Applications are welcome by clicking the button below.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.