About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior, Lead
Role: Backend Developer
We are a fast growing startup in Stockholm changing the way companies onboard their employees. Haven’t we all started at a job and the onboarding has been so ...so to say the least? Let’s change that together!
At Henry you will be part of a tight team of highly ambitious people eager to build a fantastic product and company. Working with technology at Henry is not about fixing legacy systems – it is about building innovative products from the ground up that will be used by employees worldwide.
Now we are looking for talented developer eager to be a part of our journey.
The opportunity - what you’ll be doing
You will be helping us create a cutting edge platform that enables companies to create an outstanding onboarding experience. We are not about purely automating onboarding, but rather delivering a personalized experience to the new employees.
For this role you will more specifically be:
- Working on developing elegant solutions to hard technical problems, architecture design and driving our back-end forward.
- Thinking and evaluating the best technical setup for existing and future code
- Be part of designing, supporting and deploying new features & API's
- Write secure, stable and maintainable code
- Collaborate with other engineers, designers and the sales team.
About yourself - Who you are
When it comes to our people we look for people who are ambitious, yet humble, warm and curious. When it comes to skills we are looking for:
- 3+ years of development experience
- Deep knowledge/experience with data architecture and system design.
- Strong proficiency in Node.js or Python
- An affinity for creating software that is extensible, performant, and easy to read
- Curiosity to iterate and improve on solutions; you view unknowns as challenges and enjoy them
- Motivation to understand the business, our users, their requirements, and to deliver results
- Experience in scoping, shipping and maintaining a software product.
The benefits - What's in it for you?
- Join the rocket ship, it's still early days and you will be an essential part of the team.
- Build products you can be proud of and make a difference for employees worldwide.
- Be part of a small, compassionate and driven team in a really nice office
- A competitive salary + unlimited growth opportunities.
- The chance of being part of a rapidly growing startup and the next success story.
Sounds exciting? Take a chance and apply today!
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.