- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We at Envoi are now expanding our Installation team and are looking for a Senior Software Engineer for a project at one of our Client
Start Date - ASAP
This is highly specialized team of data engineers, working in cloud platform building data pipelines with Python, running in Airflow. Engineers are mostly well seasoned with data and data engineering, skills which are complementary to software engineering.
The assignment is an opportunity to bring and adopt principles of software engineering discipline to our platform, with the constraints and idiosyncrasies of working with large data sets. We are primarily interested in: refactoring, with aims of decoupling parts of the code base into testable modules; enabling artefact based deployment.
- Highly motivated senior software engineer that likes to engage others and advance SE best practices
- Multiple years of Python development experience
- Multiple years of BDD hands-on test automation work experience
- Can code, coach others, as well as troubleshoot and refactor applications written in Python
- Experience in building data-intensive applications
- Experience in continuous integration and test automation
- Experience in working in product teams, using CI/CD and Git-based development
- Design and implement Python-based applications, such as data processing modules and APIs.
- Design tools and services for data processing and data quality
- Perform code reviews, giving feedback on areas of improvement
o Master’s degree in computer science, or substantial experience in the field.
o No specific 3-4 letter acronyms required, but a slight interest in ETL and data science strongly encouraged