- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
RecordUnion is looking for a Backend or DevOps Engineer to spearhead the sharding of the current, monolithic MVC/Windows platform towards a cloud-native event-driven platform.
We are an entrepreneurial, self-funded and profitablecompany in the midst of a swirling music-business transformation. We care about our artists and want to become the best service for an aspiring Independent artist to distribute and monetize their creative work.
We have an existing business and 250,000+ of artists using our platform world-wide, but we also need to step up our efforts to develop applications and insights faster and in a more agile way.
What you'll do:
- Design, develop, build and maintain backend services on our emerging next-gen platform, with focus on high-availability, stability and resiliency
- Be creative, pragmaticand take initiative on how to move services and functions from the current monolithic platform on the new, cloud-centric platform with minimal disruption to the users or the business
- Work closely with UX and Front-End team to design a cohesive, simple and enticing user experience for our customers
- Take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by the team, potentially including taking part in an on-call rotation
What you bring to us:
- Proficiency in either Java & Python or .net C#/F#, with a desire to step out of your comfort zone now and then
- Some experience with SQL and a desire to learn more
- You are comfortable running your services in a linux domain or cloud environments
- DevOps mindset and a high sense of ownership, you should not be afraid to dig into (and fix) someone else's code
- You know and care about sound engineering practices and have some experience in working on cloud platforms like GCP / AWS
- A can-do attitude and a positive mindset!
- M.Sc. in Engineering or Data Science or similar University degree
What we value
Innovation, collaboration, transparency, passion, and playfulness are a start. We believe our culture (https://culture.recordunion.com/)is a core part of what makes RecordUnion successful. We’re looking for someone who understands a good culture and will help shape it as it evolves.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our customers, the artists.Ideally you also love playing or making music.