- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are currently looking for a seasoned but humble creative copy & content manager with a solid track record in driving business success through an insight-driven creative work. The person will join our global marketing team to make a footprint in our exciting and disruptive journey to digitalize the urban parking experiences.
What your job experience in EasyPark may look like:
We used the word ‘may’ deliberately to highlight the power and space you are given to shape and drive your own job experience and career development in EasyPark. If you are like us, you are optimistic, ambitious, happy but never satisfied. You like to learn and always can’t stop challenging the status quo.
As the manager of copywriting on the marketing team, you’ll be an integral part of an in-house creative team that produces a wide range of high-quality digital content including in-app, e-mails, Web copy, social media, ads, articles, presentations, infographics, video scripts and more. We are looking for a senior-level professional who must be an adaptable self-starter, capable of curating and managing a network of writers locally and remotely, as well as collaborating with a variety of personnel at all levels of an organization in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Write highly effective, creative, and engaging marketing contents and communications that will reinforce our brand, attract new users, retain existing ones, and build stronger relationships towards cities and operators
- Write for multiple B2B and B2C audiences within set guidelines for brand, voice, and tone, employing best practices for each medium (e.g., e-mail, Web, print, mobile, social media)
- Responsible for management and development of SEO content, including optimization of keywords, developing topic ideas, and collaborating with Web and brand teams
- Establish and manage in-house copywriters and a team of freelance writers, providing feedback and guidance on projects
- Work with app team to develop and ensure all in-app copy are contextualized for the use case intent while being aligned with brand tone of voice
- Work strategically, collaboratively and productively with internal stakeholders (e.g. product owners, marketing managers, external agencies and graphic designers)
Who are we looking for?
Personality & Attitude: it comes first than anything else
Being proactive is paramount to succeed in EasyPark
Head in the clouds feet on the ground - a strategic thinker combined with Can-Do attitude
Enjoying a start-up culture (even though EasyPark is no longer a start up) and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Caring and helpful, who can put a smile on people around
Reliable - Keep your word and deliver on your promise
- 5+ years as a professional copywriter, either in an agency or in-house as part of a corporate creative or marketing department
- At least 2 years of experience as supervisor of internal and external copywriters in an agency or corporate marketing department
- Ability to plan and manage copywriting priorities, by meeting multiple deadlines within accelerated time frames
- Native English is highly preferred
- Be native or fluent (both speaking and writing) in one or more of the following languages Swedish, Finnish, German, Norwegian,Spanish is highly valued
Note: We kindly ask you to send acomprehensive portfolio of creative writing samples across multiple channels.
One final thing
EasyPark expects a lot, not in the old-fashioned way, but in expecting your ideas, initiatives, hard work and commitment to contribute towards the common goals of the company. EasyPark is a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess the entrepreneurial spirit to overcome challenges and deliver. Being a part of the EasyPark team will, for the right person, be a fruitful and personally enhancing journey.