- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Glorious Games Group
Glorious Games Group is a multi-product gaming company located in central Stockholm. After operating for more than 10 years under the name Stardoll, we have now evolved into producing multiple additional titles.
Innovative, Professional & Quality of Life
We believe that the most important thing when going to work is having fun, gaining new experiences and learning new things. We offer a work environment with a friendly atmosphere and great colleagues. Over the years we have learned a lot, but our hunger for knowledge and experience never stops, which is why we can offer a great chance to learn new things and grow as individuals.
We believe that working together is crucial for success. Challenges are always something we take on together and overcome. Quality of life is an important aspect of any work environment, so we strive to take care of our co-workers by supplying beneficial services, lunch walks and activities outside of work.
The Senior Artist will work hands-on to deliver quality content for current and future products. This role requires a creative, versatile, and productive team member with skills to deliver visual assets consistently to quality expectations. Supporting the current products with commercial and engagement content as well as assisting with future projects, the Senior Artist will be called upon to have knowledge of the product, the main tools and software used for design and creation, and knowledge of the past and present operations within the art and design team.
- Together with the team, create campaign content for user engagement
- Illustrate clothing designs for all fashion releases
- Create marketing materials, internal ads, and other items as needed
- Work with UI/UX elements
- Work with the fashion manager to bring a consistent look and feel to our products
- Work with the project manager to meet deadlines and quality on all our products
- A solid working knowledge of Adobe CC, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Good understanding of technical art aspects on both mobile and web
- At least 10 years of experience with illustration and design
- Relevant portfolio showing a range of illustration and design work
- Previous experience in mobile games and Unity is a plus
- Experience working with new product development and live operations of games
- An ability to understand how to create a production pipeline from design to finished product
- Excellent communication skills
- A creative and innovative way of thinking
- Ability to handle stress and manage deadlines
- Strong team player
- Ability to motivate and create a positive work environment
What we offer
- Be part of our innovative team with a start-up mindset and build the future of Glorious Games Group
- Possibilities for growth and development.
- International work environment
- Health care benefits
- Swedish pension program
Please apply with your CV and cover letter no later than the 1st of October 2019.
Candidates will be interviewed throughout the application period and the position might be filled before application end date.