- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Avidity is looking for a systems administrator that can help us keeping our production systems happy. We need help with improving routines and automation for VPS deployments, server health monitoring and working with the development team to improve our deployment practices and tools. Your expertise in how servers operate and what they need to stay happy is valuable knowledge for our developers. Because of this, you will be participating in day-to-day development effort of our various projects.
- Experience of Linux server management, preferably Debian systems,
- Deep knowledge in modern web stack (application servers, caching layers, proxies, load balancers, persistence layers),
- Experience of release automation techniques,
- Experience of hosting web applications,
- Broad experience in the Linux operating system and the GNU toolchain,
- Programming experience of bash + at least one other script languages,
- Written and spoken English.
- Automation of servers,
- Trimming the production environment (configuration of the web server, caching and database systems),
- Maintenance of peripheral systems (monitoring, log management, etc.),
- Development of release programs,
- Support the Developers with knowledge of server performance and automation.
BONUS POINTS: experience in agile development process and continuous deployment.
Avidity develops systems primarily for the Internet. Currently we do a lot of work with frameworks based on Ruby, like Rails and Sinatra, but we do not shy away from using other technologies. The last example of this is a project for order management implemented in Python and Django. There are also, to the horror of some and delight of others, some Perl kicking around. We have offices in Sweden and Brazil.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.