- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
How do you build the Amazon of used goods and make it as easy to sell things as it is to buy them?
At Sellpy, our vision is to empower everyone to live circular. We believe there is tremendous financial, social and environmental value in making sure unused items are put to use again and with more than 4 million sold items are proud to be the leading service for second hand goods in Sweden. With an infinite amount of used goods just waiting to be sold all over the world, our journey has just begun!
What’s the next big challenge?
Building a scalable, high-pace, transaction intense e-commerce platform has its ownchallenges. Especially when every line of code directly translates into thousands of live user’s experience.
Technology is the chief enabler of everything we do at Sellpy and as an engineer you’ll make crucial contributions to Sellpy’s future success. We care deeply about building great products, both for our customers as well as for our colleagues who are using our internal systems. Regardless if its integrating a new machine learning feature into our warehouse systems or deploying scalable search across hundreds of thousands of unique products your work will have tremendous impact on the future success of Sellpy.
We like to move fast and break things, but also focus on quality where it matters. Whatever we build will be used in production from the moment we push the code. We’re a young engineering team with 8 developers and we’re now looking for another full stack developer to join our team!
What you will do
- Build and design features from the ground up in all parts of our product (client facing and internal systems)
- Work closely with the product team and internal stakeholders to design features
- Cooperate with your colleagues in the engineering team to create and maintain a cohesive and simple codebase that is easy to work with
- Node.js (for our main backend using Parse (http://parseplatform.org/))
- React & React Native (for all of our frontend)
- Python (for some internal services and machine learning)
- Sharing our passion for coding and building great things!
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or a related technical field (3 or 5 years)
- Enthusiasm for writing simple yet powerful code that is just as joyful to work with the 5th time as when it was initially written
We are impressed if you have
- Experience of working in a fast growing, product focused startup
- Experience of React / Node / Parse / MongoDB / Docker
As you will be thrown in at the deep from start, it’s essential for you to be a quick learner in order to be successful. We also feel it’s important that you don’t take yourself too seriously and have a sense of humor, because we do have a lot of fun while growing!
Join our team! Send us you CV/links/LinkedIn or just motivate why this seem like the perfect role for you!