- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
engagement.Our cloud communications platform reaches every mobile phone on the planet, in seconds or less, through mobile messaging, voice, and video. Our expert teams are composedofsomeofthemostexperiencedin the industry, and from all around the world. We use our differences to learn, evolve and challenge ourselves, always driven by innovation. That's why we can take so much pride in what we have achieved so far.
Sinch keeps growing and we are now looking for a Software Engineer with experience of Test Automation to join us at our headquarter in Stockholm.
We think you have a strong interest of software development and hands-on Test Automation, and like to work closely with peers that share your positive energy and ambition. You thrive working in a small team in an evolving organization where you get support, but also great responsibilities.
About the role
This position requires a few years of experience software development and preferably with a focus on test automation and quality assurance. Ideally you have experience with at least one of the mobile platforms iOS or Android, and a passion and interest in working across all our client-side platforms. In this role you will focus on automated end-to-end testing of our RTC clients.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Collaborate with Product Owner and Software Engineers in team to formulate and implement test scenarios.
- Maintaining test suites and test cases (primarily Java)
- Development on cross-platform test framework (primarily Java)
- Maintain and develop our RTC SDKs CI pipelines
Daily tasks include follow up regression test results, participate and contribute in the team’s backlog focusing on testability and product quality and managing test tools and test environment.
We wish that you have experience of:
- 3+ years of relevant software development experience.
- Experience working with at least one of mainstream object-oriented programming language, preferably Java.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Comfortable with a Linux/macOS development environment and CI pipelines.
- Comfortable with scripting in bash and/or Python.
- Proficient in English
- Relevant education within Computer Science/Software or similar or equivalent skills and experience.
If this is something that sounds like you and makes you excited, then we’d like to meet you!
We offer you an exciting workplace with interesting tasks, talented co-workers and opportunities for development.
You are welcome to contact Wilhelm Wingårdh at [email protected]