- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a Mainframe Developer to join our Master Data team – be part of one of the most expanding areas in the bank – and make an impact!
The team is a part of Group Customer Value Management and the value stream Customer Data – Master Data Management. One of our missions is to enable an experience of simplicity and every day value for the customer.
It is your knowledge, skills and commitment that makes Swedbank grow. Your contribution is important for us to be able to succeed together in achieving a good sustainable business. We offer you development possibilities and new challenges.
Together with skilled colleagues you will work with design specifications, interpretation of requirements and programming. In the maintenance you will monitor and solve upcoming problems together with your team. You will be a part throughout the whole development chain.
• Contribute in all areas; analyze, design, develop, test, document and maintain services delivered by the team
• Ensure quality awareness and usability when designing, building and maintaining software
• Collaborate with the Product Owner, business analyst and other roles to refine the product backlog
• Participate in sprint planning; provide work estimates to deliver user stories for business and maintenance
• Interest in participation together with business to develop new solutions
What you need to succeed
We believe you have worked as a mainframe developer for at least 3-5 years and you have a great interest in design and programming. You have/are:
• Experience in Mainframe, DB2 and Cobol
• Experience from or interest in working in a scrum team and in an agile way of working
• A relevant university degree or similar work experience
• Fluent in Swedish and English verbally and in written
We are looking for a driven and solution oriented person with an analytical and detail oriented approach. You are a strong team player and are willing to contribute to a good work environment. As well as you are open minded and willing to learn new things and ways of working.
Why work with me – Lena Arvidsson – team manager
My ambition as a leader is to create the best possible working-climate for my employees. For me it is important that everyone is motivated and have fun at work, and I will support you to develop and grow and take new steps in your career. As a leader, I am energetic, positive and solution oriented. I have a strong urge to deliver, I expect my teams to be self-driven and work for Swedbank, and the team’s best.
Welcome with your application! Since we review applications and select potential candidates on a continuous basis, send your application as soon as possible (but no later than 2019-10-20. Swedbank is cooperating with Randstad Technologies in this recruitment process. For questions regarding the position, please contact Recruitment Consultant Ann-Christine Holmer (070-221 5970) or [email protected].