- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Currently, we have about 100 customers worldwide that run our product Cantemo Portal, including The Guardian, ITV, Nike, Boston Red Sox, and Riot Games all of whom are continuously fed with new software releases.
As part of a small flexible but highly focused team, your responsibilities will be varied and would mainly consist of:
* Communicating with a talented team of backend engineers the needs for the front-end application.
* Defining and implementing libraries, frameworks and systems and the testing infrastructure supporting them.
* Developing our HTML5 based video editor and annotation tools.
What we offer
* A collaborative and transparent work environment (no really? we mean it!).
* The satisfaction that comes with turning out a product that is used immediately by enterprise customers around the world, at diverse organizations, including some of the best-known brands.
* Being part of cutting edge solutions for some of the top organizations in their respective industries.
* The challenge of solving very complex problems, and subsequently delivering a product that delights customers.
* An ambitious and easy-going international team with diverse professional backgrounds and a flat hierarchy.
* Cutting edge work tools, beautiful offices in central Stockholm, and a market competitive salary.
* Opportunity to travel across the globe, meeting exciting people in the media industry.
Your Skills & Requirements
The successful candidate is passionate about designing and maintaining internal infrastructure and with equal interest in enhancing the end product.
* Bachelor´s degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, IT, or similar)
* Experience delivering rich applications using web technologies
* Strong Experience with REST APIs, JSON, HTTP, DOM manipulation.
* Able to think and provide a product with good UX
* Demonstrate analytical and advanced troubleshooting skills and qualities.
* Take pride in craftsmanship of your code and the systems you build.
* Enjoys multi-lingual, multi-cultural environments, as Cantemo has customers in every continent of the world, including Antarctica.
Our Tech Stack
* Infrastructure - PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ
* Tools - Jenkins, git, Redmine, Phabricator
* Operating Systems - Linux, OS X
We are a highly focused team of engineers in central Stockholm, Sweden, developing the next generation media management software, which involves solving problems with video, audio and image files, file movement, metadata & data warehousing all relating to creative workflows. We serve numerous customers such as video post - production houses, broadcasters, finance, education, and distribution platforms on all continents of the world.