- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We like people who are team players with the ability to drive the technical development forward. You are appreciated for your ability to see the big picture, your theoretical knowledge, practical experience, ability to communicate and mostly for your willingness to share knowledge and experience.
Your curiosity and hunger for innovation constantly drives your willingness to develop and improve the environment that you work in. You, as an individual, have a drive to constantly develop and learn new technology is a prerequisite to fit in our team.
• Programming skills in any of the following language as C#/.Net, Java, Python, Scala, R, C++ and/Angular or React.
• Experience working with any of the AWS Services: EC2, ECS, Lambda, S3, API Gateway, Elasticsearch.
• Ability to develop and drive new ways of working, to produce deliverables in a more efficient way.
• Interest in Machine Learning.
• Good communication skills in written and spoken English.
Good to have
• Master's and/or Phd degree in any engineering discipline with an IT, Physics or Maths background (including Computer Science, Mechatronics, Robotics, Control Systems, Software, Embedded Systems or similar) and experience from similar or other real-time systems.
• Experience with data visualization and dashboard creation.
• Applications/Domain-knowledge in IoT and/or Automotive.
• Strong analytical skills and abilities.
What we offer you
Every employee is equally valuable in the success of ALTEN! We are driven by making people grow and develop, which is why we offer you the opportunity to work with what you are truly passionate about. At ALTEN, we have a broad range of assignments at most of the leading companies in Sweden in several different sectors, to make it possible for your wishes to come true. We offer both national and international opportunities and together with your coaching manager, you build your career path so you constantly are able to develop and achieve your goals and dreams!
As a consultant at ALTEN, you will get the genuine team feeling at your assignment but also a wonderful togetherness at ALTEN. Through our different internal networks, such as ALTEN Sports, [email protected] and ALTEN Innovation you will get the opportunity to drive topics and activities that are close to your heart, together with your colleagues. All activities are of course optional. Work life balance is our top priority. We also have a collective agreement and other benefits like Pension, Insurances and Wellness grants.
We believe in growing together.
Are you curious and passionate about cutting-edge autonomous technologies? Then apply here to be part of a unique journey in setting the future innovations of Autonomous Transport Solutions. Would you like to work within a Pre-Development & Research group focused on sustainable transport solutions for the future? The work is done in cluster of global companies within the field of autonomous transport with leading technology suppliers and academic institutions. We take responsibility for creating a better and greener environment by finding answers to the questions on how we can achieve radically reduced emissions, manage the negative effects of ongoing urbanization and save human lives in traffic.
Your work duties
As a R&D Engineer in our team you will be working with a self-steered agile team of enthusiastic, multicultural and dedicated highly competent people at the forefront of science and technology.
You you will be part of one of the selected areas based on your competences.
• Computer Vision
• Robotics & Control
• Machine Learning
• Artificial Intelligence
• Sensors, Fusion & Localization
• Tactical Planning & Situation Awareness
• Maps & Photogrammetry
The responsibilities include contributing to the design, implementation, and assessment of future frontier Autonomous concepts.
ALTEN is a consulting company that develops and delivers expertise for world-leading companies with consultants in technology, IT and biochemistry. We are located in over 25 countries, have our headquarter in Paris and have more than 33 000 employees, of which 88 percent are engineers. In Sweden, we have over 1 700 employees and work from offices in twelve locations. Our clients are found in industries such as Automotive, Energy, Telecom, Industry, Aerospace & Defence and Life Science, where our consultants operate throughout the product development chain.
Welcome to read more about us at alten.se.
For any questions you can contact [email protected]. Looking forward to your application