Become our next partner-in-tech,join Europes Newest Neobank, Northmill Bank.
What started as an idea to simplify peoples financial life is now an industry-leading platform. We are a challenging profitable product-company where technology rules!
The scope of your role
You will work in Scrum team andhelp to develop high-quality software products. That means to always ask “why?”, improve processes, find issues and bugs even before they appear. You take part in software development from the beginning to the end. It means that you are reviewing requirements, planning tasks, testing software in both manual and automated ways. You are bug advocate.
Who are you?
You are a curious and pro-active person with a genuinely interest in quality of software.
We are open for:
- Knowledge of test automation on different levels
- Experience in testing complex systems
- Knowledge inprogramming
- Knowledge of SQL
- Team player attitude
- Curiosity & pro-activeness
- Fluent English speakers
Good to have:
- Knowledge of C# and.NET
- Knowledge of working withweb services/web API is welcomed
- Knowledge of CI/CD (Teamcity / AWS Code Pipeline)
- Experience with non-functional tests
- Knowledge of Amazon AWS and/or Microsoft Azure platforms
- JIRA, GIT
Extent: Full time
Northmill is a tech-bank with the vision of simplifying everyone’s financial life. Founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2006, we develop customer-centric and accessible products that help everyone save money and time. Northmill has 200 000 customers and 125 employees, with over 50 percent working with IT, in three countries.