- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for an experienced backend developerwho wants to work in a growing international organization with great opportunities for personal growth.
Silverspin is a swedish tech company based in Skövde. Our specialty is, with the overall commitment to the customer, innovative and competitive development of web technology for the iGaming industry. Silverspin is a part of Gamesys Group.
At Silverspin we are willing, fast to learn and always open to new ideas. We pride ourselves on our knowledge, professionalism and innovation. We have a fun, but “get it done”-work environment that encourage motivation and self-learning. We also consider ourselves to be a bunch of cool, unique and funny individuals with a great sense of humor.
Why would you want to work with us? There are a million reasons, of course. Flexible work hours, breakfast every morning, casual dress code and a great new office in the center of Skövde are a few of them. Not to mention the job itself.
What will you be doing? You will be strengthening our “Bonus Services”-team who are developing features to drive customer retention, such as bonusing and tournaments.
We work in agile teams, following SCRUM methodology. Our tech stack includes MySQL, Java, SpringBoot, PHP, Symphony, Vue.js, HTML, and CSS.
What do we ask of you? Here is a list of skills, qualities and experience that we find necessary for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in information Technology, Computer Science, Software Development or any related course.
- 3-5years of relevant work experience
- Have the ability and passion to lead and inspire others.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills combined with the ability to facilitate meetings and lead group discussions for navigating complex solutions.
- Have the ability to implement solutions that are thoughtfully structured and readable.
- Service-Oriented, analytic, structured and with the ambitions and will to learn.
- Curious, responsible and committed.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Good organizational skills, including prioritization across multiple commitments and time management.
- Experience of advanced libraries and frameworks, such as Spring for Java
- Experience of SQL development
- Experience of code versioning tools, such as Git
Are you the developer we are looking for? Are you up for the challenge? If you are and youwant a rewarding job at a certified Great Place To Work®where we have fun, do awesome things andtake care of each other - don't hesitate to apply.