- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to be a part of building the bank of tomorrow? Northmill is reshaping an entire industry and our people are at the core of this incredible journey. Each day, Northmillians develop products that are helping thousands of people save time and money. Join some of the greatest minds of the industry and help us simplify people’s financial life.
The scope of your role
You will work as a line manager for two development teams consisting of 6-7 people each. Your task isto lead, coach and develop the people one step further.
Northmill is a Cloud first company which means knowledge of Cloud environments is of the essence, we use AWS and Azure.
You will be an active part of the development department and its project focusing on automation with a pragmatic mindset and full focus on quality quality in all things we do.
You will interact with other development teams, product, architecture and operations organisations to do your job
Who are you?
You are a creative and curious person with a genuine interest in software engineering.
We think you are thorough, accountable, efficient person who are excited to make use of the latest tech trends to improve what we do.
You are a stable people person that loves people coaching and helping colleagues grow.
We are open for:
- Work experience, leading teams and people in relevant areas
- Good knowledge of Agile/Scrum
- Previous developer experience
- English speaker.
- Hunger for knowledge, quick learner
Good to have:
- Knowledge of web services/web API
- MySQL programming
- Knowledge of Frontend development, we use React framework
- Off shore experience
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Amazon AWS and/or Microsoft Azure platform
- JIRA, Git, Bitbucket
- Knowledge of SAFe framework
Extent: Full time
Northmill is a tech-bank with the vision of simplifying everyone’s financial life. Founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2006, we develop customer-centric and accessible products that help everyone save money and time. Northmill has 200 000 customers and 125 employees, with over 50 percent working with IT, in three countries.
Andra webbjobb i Solna
- Fyra spännande roller inom IT på en av Sveriges största banker!
- Junior Integrationsutvecklare
- Backend-utvecklare .NET till Arbetsförmedlingen Digitala Tjänster
- Backend-utvecklare Java till Arbetsförmedlingen Digitala Tjänster
- Frontend-utvecklare till Arbetsförmedlingen Digitala Tjänster