Play’n GO is a leading provider within the iGaming industry with a passion to deliver cutting edge products, both technically and creatively. Together with our partners, we have successfully expanded our business worldwide, regularly excelling our growth targets.
TO OUR CUSTOMER PLAY´N GO IN VÄXJÖ WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR MORE JUNIOR AND SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS!
We are offering you a challenging opportunity in a fast-growing company where you can develop both personally as well as professionally. As a Software Developer, you will be part of a cross functional agile team working on all the activities related to the delivery of our casino platform product for gaming. This includes working on the release of software, from development until operational stage. As a Software Developer, you work in a cross functional team to meet deadlines defined for each sprint and release. You will be working in an international environment at our office in Växjö. Play´n GO has just moved into modern and inspiring premises in Iconhuset where competent managers and employees feel good and face exciting challenges every day!
* Technical analysis and design based on product requirements
* Analyze and implement third-party integrations within the platform
* Analyze, troubleshoot, debug and optimize code
* Contribute to improvements in automation and processes in order to improve quality and stability
* Create technical documentation for reference, knowledge and information sharing
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES AND SKILLS
* At least 2 years development working experience
* C# .Net 4.X
* Visual Studio 2015/2017
* Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2016/2017
* Web services (SOAP/REST)
* Good oral and written skills in English
This opportunity is a direct recruitment to Play´n GO who always apply probation, in general six months.
We recruit on an ongoing basis and the service may be appointed before the application deadline has expired. You are warmly welcome with your application today!
Start-up: Immediately or by appointment.
Location / Location: Växjö.
Scope: Full time, daytime.
Salary: Individual wage setting is applied.
Application: Apply no later than Aug16th.