- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Kambi is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services for online and retail gambling operators. Our mission is to create the world’s leading sports betting experience, from front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling. With offices in Stockholm, Uppsala, London, Malta, Bucharest, Philadelphia and Sydney together with 800 passionate and highly skilled people, we live and breathe sports betting.
We are looking for a motivated Linux embedded developer, with a fast learning curve, for one of our retail teams. You will be part of a team that is responsible for our middleware and Linux platform of our sports betting retail terminals. You will also be doing work in our back office tools. You will have the opportunity to be part of a very cross functional team, doing nearly full stack development.
We strive to use the latest frameworks and methods and are constantly adapting our process according to agile principles. Your focus will be on the Linux platform, working with kernel and drivers to support an ever increasing variation of HW platforms. You will work on the development of tools and various scripts to ensure system liability while complying with all new requirements.
This is what our Linux platform developers do:
• Build scalable and maintainable systems that run and fail gracefully
• Write testable software and create automated tests in collaboration with our testers
• Support our Product Owners with technical insight
• Continuously improve our development process
• Trouble-shoot and solve production incidents
This is what our developers are like:
• Love releasing software
You'd like to work with these technologies:
• Shell scripts/Java/Python
• KVM / QEMU
• Experience in building bespoke (and secure) Linux platforms
• Experience working as a developer in a team
• Have an agile mindset
• Possess the skills to become part of an effective, cross-functioning, self-organizing, self-managing team
If you want to be part of a very dedicated community of developers in central Stockholm, then please apply with a cover letter and your CV. Since we will be interviewing candidates continuously please send your application as soon as possible.
Candidates must be available for in-person interviews in Stockholm.