- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Wunderdog you work in close collaboration with our colleagues and customers to build new systems and push existing ones to new levels. While working with the customers, for you it is not only about writing top quality code but also about continuously improving the development process and the way of working the smart way. You enjoy the freedom in your work, e.g. selecting the technologies and methods you use, pushing the team to work even smarter, and guiding your career based on your interests.
To be successful in that, we expect you to know your way with modern technologies and methods. It doesn’t matter where and how you have gained your skills and experience, but that you are hungry to apply them and even more hungry to keep learning more.
Thus, we are looking to expand our team with an iOS Developer.
• Opportunities in learning new skills and acquiring more experience with them by working on real customer projects.
• An autonomous work environment where you can apply your skills and experience in ways that work best for you.
• Possibility to work with an International and dynamic team using the tools of your choice.
• A culture that nurtures growth and knowledge sharing inside the team.
Our unreasonable expectations:
• Good knowledge of Swift and preferably of Objective-C as well
• Good knowledge of iOS ecosystem, frameworks and libraries
• You know the process of releasing apps to App Store
• You can communicate in both Swedish and English
Who we are:
Wunderdog is a software consulting agency established in 2014 in Finland. Our Sweden office was established in 2018 and currently employs 5 people. We are a multinational company working with companies ranging in size from start-up to enterprise. We help our clients improve their operations by supporting the technical development and optimization of their product, service or operations. We are a lean organization that has experienced fast growth within the last 5 years. In addition to Sweden and Helsinki, we also operate in Germany.
The recruitment process is supported by AMGA and therefore, if you have any questions, please contact Andreas Wiesel on +46 707879802 or [email protected]. AMGA will go through the applications on an ongoing basis so please send in your application as soon as possible.