- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to be a part of an awesome, ambitious, talented and friendly development team with its sights set on mobile solutions? Are you the girl/guy who likes to combine innovative tech with creative ideas? Do you think scalability, stability, readability and technical excellence are important when developing new solutions? Well then what are you waiting for, BBH Stockholm are the perfect place for you!
At BBH Stockholm technology is part of people´s DNA and they use it to innovate, challenge and drive excellence in everything they do. The development team consists of brilliant craftsmen working in a diverse environment with everything from backend to apps, IoT to wearables, cross-platform solutions to games, to create the best mobile experience imaginable.
BBH Stockholm are now looking for an iOS Developer. In the beginning of the assignment you will be employed by Studentwork but BBH Stockholm are looking for a long term collaboration and the ambition is that you will be over recruited in the future, if both parts are satisfied with the collaboration. It is a full time position with start as soon as possible. BBH Stockholm are located in Hammarby Sjöstad.
ABOUT THE ROLE
BBH Stockholm is looking for aniOS developer to join theirdevelopment team. Theyare a group dedicated to digital innovation with a focus on mobility. Theyare looking for an ambitious individual who wants to join theirjourney in shaping the development team at BBH Stockholm with main focus on the iOS platform.
BBH Stockholm design and build native apps using Swift and Kotlin, creating games using Unity, driving cross-platform initiatives using Xamarin, Kotlin Native and C++.One of the perks working for BBH Stockholm are theirfantastic clients. Do you want to drive innovation for large brands such as Volvo, Sunfleet and Bokus in combination with tech savvy start-ups? At BBH Stockholm you can do both.Does that sound dynamic and exciting? We look forward to receiving your application!
* Broad experience of application development for the iOS platform
* High level of tech know-how within iOS development and architecture
* Highly proficient in the Swift programming language
* Constantly looking to improve your skills by learning and experimenting
* Extensive knowledge in functional reactive programming for iOS
* Good understanding of user design and Apple’s design guidelines
* Great knowledge in Version Control using Git, GitHub
Nice to haves:
* Comfortable with contributing to coding standards
* Good understanding in how to write scalable code
* Deep understanding for usability and design
* Ability to showcase apps that you have built
In order to enjoy yourself at BBH Stockholm it is important that you are the kind of person who lives, breathes and loves code. The pace is high and you need to be able grasp the overview of product development, not only your specific task. BBH Stockholm value theiragency culture and embrace diversity. Theyoften explore new ways of working using tools and frameworks, apart from theircore competence it is highly valued if you want to try new things.
Studentwork is a leading Nordic recruitment and staffing company specialized in graduates and candidates with up to five years of work experience.
We mainly offer positions in the fields of finance, sales/marketing, technology and administration. We are experts in matching our customers’ needs with our candidates’ qualities and skills. At Studentwork culture always comes first and our business is guided by our values: Always Deliver, Be Creative, Take Responsibility och Share Fun.