- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our Android developers are passionate about the latest technologies out there and really interested in building successful Android based projects. They have demonstrated history of working in the computer software industry by being involved in reviewing client specifications, designing and developing new products, writing technical documentation, and working together in distributed teams, remotely, from all around the world.
They have experience with developing and maintainig applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices, with primary focus on translating designs and wireframes into high quality code, building reusable code, ensuring the best performance, quality and responsive applications while integrating backend services. With a proactive attitude, and strong communication skills (expressing thoughts and ideas clearly, directly, honestly and with respect for others), they are real advocates for good architecture and Agile/Lean practices.
Moreover, they have developed Android applications for customers working in various domains like banking, online payments, e-commerce, automotive and health care.
Along the way, they took different roles, from software developers to technical leads, bringing requirements into live systems, having core skills such as, but not limited to:
• Strong Android experience, Android Architecture Components, Android SDK, Java, Kotlin
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Familiar with REST APIs and push notifications
• Experience with local storage, threading and performance tuning
• Databases (SQLite, MySQL) • Phyton, C++
• Proficiency in Android Studio, IntelliJ IDEA
• Git, GitLab, Gitflow branching model
• Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
• Bamboo/Jira/Azure DevOps • Windows/Linux OS, etc.
Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
• Good communicating skills, including a high level in spoken and written English.
• Flexible and able to adapt quick to changing business requirements
• Innovative - See possible solutions to the impossible.
• Structured way of working.
• Strong business orientation - Service minded
We are looking for creative and passionate IT developers that enjoy their work and look always to improve themselves.
As a developer, you will be responsible for new development activities in the area. You will be a key resource to drive the applications as well as the business forward.
• Maintain and support of applications.
• Establish relationship and work with business development as well as supplier.
• Identify risk, assess impact, develop risk mitigation plans and execute mitigation plans
• Flexible and planning.
• Work in projects.
• Requirement management, elicitation and analysis.
2MNordic is a Swedish IT consulting company founded in 2002. We provide our deliveries and projects with creative and experienced specialists in the IT industry.
Our mission is to serve as a broad strategic partner to companies in terms of challenges related to business development, growth and technologies.
We have expertise to assist our clients from idea to finished product and can also make targeted mission in web and mobile development, usability and graphic design, analyzing and documenting requirements.