- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
2MNordic is a Swedish IT consulting company founded in 2002. We provide our deliveries and projects with creative and experienced specialists in the IT industry.
Our mission is to serve as a broad strategic partner to companies in terms of challenges related to business development, growth and technologies.
We have expertise to assist our clients from idea to finished product and can also make targeted mission in web and mobile development, usability and graphic design, analyzing and documenting requirements. Job Requirements
• Master’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Experience working with business development.
• Experience working with frontend development (full stack developer)
o Knowledge of responsive design and CSS outside of frameworks like Bootstrap
o AJAX, XHTML, XML / XSL, CSS inheritance
o Experience with testing tools (such as Selenium, Mocha, Jasmin)
• Experience with .NET (C#)
• Experience with statistical engineering analysis of data.
• Work in projects.
• Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
• Good communicating skills, including a high level in spoken and written English.
• Flexible and able to adapt quick to changing business requirements
• Innovative - See possible solutions to the impossible.
• Structured way of working.
• Strong business orientation - Service minded
As a developer, you will be responsible for new development activities in the area. You will be a key resource to drive the applications as well as the business forward.
• Maintain and support of applications.
• Establish relationship and work with business development as well as supplier.
• Identify risk, assess impact, develop risk mitigation plans and execute mitigation plans
• Flexible and planning.
• Work in projects.
• Requirement management, elicitation and analysis.