- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
StudioV is looking for a Technical Artist to join our winning team in Stockholm.
WHO WE ARE
StudioV is a part of NENT Group family that consist of companies within production, events and distribution. We are activein genres like documentary, reality, game shows, lifestyle, drama, TV commercials and branded content. In our studio we are working with the absolute latest technologies in virtual production, such as performance capture, 3D scanning, volumetric video and 3D animation. We produce experiences for internal companies, like Viaplay or Viasat Sport, but also external clients in various industries.
The Technical Artist (TA) acts as a bridge between the artists and engineers. They are considered part of the production engineering team and work closely with artists, developers, managers. As a TA at StudioV you will explore the future of hyper-realistic real-time animation cross platforms such as video, AR, VR and virtual broadcasting.
The main areas of responsibilities include art production workflows, tools, pipelines, asset optimization/integration and shader development. TAs are expected to assume ownership over any technical issues that arise on their projects and drive them to resolution.
As the Technical Artist, you will be responsible for implementing advanced character animated behaviours and to be able to utilize this experience to push the quality of our titles even further.
• 3+ years of industry experience with character technology (Skinning, Rigging, Tool development, etc.)
• Interest in contributing to the research and development of character technology.
• Strong animation reel.
. Strong Python skills
• Strong problem-solving skills applied to character technology requirements.
• Strong general understanding of character/animation pipeline.
• Strong with Maya
• Strong knowledge of anatomy
• Experience Houdini/Substance.
• Experience in Unity3D or similar
• Team player, excellent communication and documentation skills.
• Experience in developing IK Solvers, blending techniques, etc.
• Experience developing character and facial animation related technology
• Experience with motion capture systems
JOIN US TODAY!
Our HQ is in Stockholm, but our market is the Nordics. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. We feel our culture is modern with a relaxed atmosphere here at Ringvägen 52 where we want everyone to feel at home. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply to find out more about this.
Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group)is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
NENT Group is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world. We make life more entertaining by enabling the best and broadest experiences – from live sports to movies to series to music and our own original shows.